Hostel (9)

Warren Chae and Sally Park finally somehow managed to convince Eli Jang to return to gangdong.

Eli was holding his baton in his hand and He was leading his Hostel to the Hostel of Olly wang.

But what does he found when he reached gangdong?

Once Eli Jang and Warren Chae reached Gangdong, They saw that only four guys were standing.

While hundred and hundreds of people was lying on the ground, All blooded and unconscious.

But Eli Jang wasn't the only one who was surprised to see this scenary.

But Olly wang, The big daddy of Hostel A was also present there, He too just reached there and He saw his hostel lying on ground.

Olly saw Eli and He ignored everything and Stated walking towards him with tearing eyes.

"E-Eli!"

"Eli is that you? You have returned to me!"

Once Olly reached Eli, Eli Jang used his baton to stop him and He said"Olly Wang, I will deal with you later but first"

Eli looked at the four members of The fist and said"We have some intruders to take care of"

"What intruders? We are just watching the drama"

"We don't want you to be involved in our family matters"

Eli Jang replied and Zack replied"Can you stop us from that?"

"Can? I will!"

Eli said and He held his Baton in his hand and He was ready to fight.

From the First, Hudson Ahn stepped forward to fight Eli Jang and Olly said.

"Eli! He is the bastard! He ripped my whole hand! He even gauged my eye out!"

Olly cried in front of Eli Jang but Eli stood there unfazed and He simply asked"were you scared?"

Olly remembered about the beating he got from Hudson, Olly almost die like a dozen times that time and He did felt the same fear as he felt before with Eli.

Olly didn't replied but By his reaction, Eli had his answer and He looked at Hudson and said"Olly Wang, May have turned into a devil, It's still a family matter"

"And Nobody harms my family"

Eli said as He rushed at Hudson at his top speed but Hudson knew how much of a threat Eli Jang is and He wasn't going to hold back.

Hudson's eye glow red and Eli jumped on his shoulder and attacked him with his nails but Hudson endured it like nothing happened.

Eli then flipped Hudson using Aikido and then hit him with Baton but Guess what?

Hudson was still unfazed by it because A small baton can't harm a fucking bulldozer.

Or can it?

Hudson gave Eli a bored look and said"And you were Gun's favourite? Gun don't really have a good eye afterall"

Eli didn't responded to his words but Olly decided to Join Eli in fight with Hudson.

Olly tried to elbow Hudson in face and history repeated itself.

Once again Hudson blocked his elbow with his Iron Fist and That's how Olly wang lost his other hand too.

"You are a fucking monster!"

"Monster? My superiors call me Sun of Ansan and I want to stick to that!"

Hudson quickly got up from ground and He chocked Olly Wang and Grabbed his hand and started pulling it and he said.

"What do you ugly? Should I pull your other arm out too?"

Hudson said and he started putting force to pull Olly's other arn out too but Eli tried to stop him by attacking him continuously.

But Hudson's resilience is top tier after getting beaten up by Zack and Taesoo on daily basis.

And Those two bastards hit so much harder than Eli.

Now Hudson don't even feel Eli's punches.

While pulling Olly's arm out, Hudson got tied to Eli tickling him and He looked at Eli and said"If you want to harm me, Go bring an actual bulldozer"

And just the next second, Hudson elbowed Eli in his temple and Eli was licking floor in the next second.

"Olly wang, You attacked me again? Looks like you really don't want to keep your arm"

"No no don't, I still have to fight Eli!"

"Eli? Don't worry i will give him same treatment as you, I don't discriminate between humans and animals"

Hudson said and He finally pulled out Olly's arm out of his shoulder joint and He finally let Olly go and Then said"Now i just need something sharp to completely remove your hand"

Before Hudson could do anything, He was attacked by Eli Jang with baton this time in the face.

Even though Hudson don't usually use headbutts but This time, When Eli was about to flip him using Aikido.

Hudson hit him in forehead with a headbutt and Eli was now bleeding with his forehead.

Hudson was also bleeding from many parts because of Eli hitting him with sharp die of his stun baton.

"Okay it's getting boring now"

"All you do is tickle me and Girls do it better than you, So i am not interested in it"

Hudson said and he looked at Eli and then said"You know fucker how many times you hit me in the face?"

"Do you even know that i have to go out tomorrow with someone special?"

You fucking ruined my face! And for that reason, You are going down, Asshole!"

Hudson was mad but suddenly his other eye alos grew but not red but in amber but He didn't noticed it.

Hudson rush at Eli and he was faster than before and He hit Eli with a punch, Eli tried to block it but Can a human block a bulldozer?

No, They can't.

Eli got one of his hands broken while trying to block Hudson but Eli Jang didn't cared at that time and He tried to flip Hudson again.

But this time, Hudson stepped on his feet and gripped his right hand and Hit Eli Jang in his ribs.

Once his Iron fist hit Eli, Hudson knew he broke atleast 5 of his ribs and He saw Eli fall on ground but He was still conscious.

Hudson gripped his right hand once again to end the chapter of Eli Jang right there.

But suddenly he felt someone catch his fist and Hudson looked up and he saw Warren Chae was standing there.

"You should<not be> hit<ting> my friends like that"

"Yes they deserve it"

Hudson said and Sally yelled from behind"Hey complete your sentence you idiot!"

"What?"

"He means that he will kick your ass if you don't stop!"

Sally yelled and Hudson looked at Warren and He didn't see him as a threat and punched him straight in the face and Warren was unconscious.

Sally was looking like as if she had seen a ghost right now and Hudson looked at her and said"He kick my ass? Bring me atleast Jerry kwon"

Hudson then landed the last punch on Eli Jang and everything was over for both Hostel and Big Deal.

Zack walked upto him and Stopped Hudson so that he don't accidentally kill the Hostel B and He said"That was fucking cool"

"Thank you sir, I think i love beating up kids"

Hudson said and he looked at Johan and said"Learn from me newbie"

"From this day on, Hostel is no more and Gangdong is owned by The Fist!"