School bullies (1)

After the first day of J high school, Daniel park returned to his old shack.

But Before returning to his shack, He got himself a job at a convenient store for his second body.

It was night time and Lil Daniel was on duty at convenient store and Suddenly a few of Daniel's classmates walked in the store.

Lil Daneil recognised all those guys and he thaught"Those are the ones that Zack beat up in morning"

But Daniel being the good store manager he is, Gave a gentle smile to those guys and asked"How can I help you?"

"Give me four packs of m#rlbro lights"

"Can I see your ID?"

Daniel asked and the fact guy showed him his ID and Daniel noticed the date of birth which was much older than what this guy was.

"Um..That doesn't look like you"

"I gained some weight"

"Sorry i can't sell it to you"

Daniel politely refused but the fat guy got visibly angry at Daniel"Listen Pig, I am not in a good mood today, Just give me lights already and you will be fine"

Lil Daneil felt fear but He kept his own and politely said"You can leave but I cannot sell it to you"

"You fucker!"The fat guy threw a punch at Lil Daneil and Hit him right in the face and jumped on lil Daniel and smashed his whole face with continuous punches.

Once the fat guy got out of control, The two of his lackeys ran towards him and stopped him"Stop it, You are taking Zack's anger on this piggy"

Finally the fat guy left Lil Daneil while wiping off sweat off his forehead"That fucker Zack is responsible for all this"

"Let's just leave now"The other Lackey said but the fat guy said"What if this pig reported us?"

"Yes you are right, We need something from him"The other Lackey said and They stripped Lil Daneil and took a photo of his naked body.

And they soon left with packs and booz without even paying while laughing like crazy on Lil Daneil.

After a while, The door of convenient store opened once again and again a familiar person walked inside the store.

Lil Daneil looked towards the door and it was Zack lee and Zack waved his hand at him"Hey can I get a protein supplement?"

Lil Daneil just nodded and handed Zack a box of protein and Zack stood in front of counter, up close lil Daneil and he saw the bruises Lil Daneil had.

"Did you fall or something?"Zack asked and Lil Daniel gave a uneasy smile"Um..Yeah"

"Those bruises doesn't seem like you fell from somewhere, Someone hit you really hard in the face"Zack said and He sighed"Listen to me, If you don't raise your voice against it then no one is gonna help you"

"If you want to change then everyone will help you"Zack said and he looked lil Daneil in eyes"Now look at me"

Zack said and he demonstrated Lil Daneil how to throw a jab and Zack said"Next time someone is trying to mess with you, Use this technique, It's called Jab"

Lil Daneil slowly nodded"Thank you, Zack"

"You know my name?"Zack asked and Lil Daniel panicked and finally said"Oh my roommate is in same class as you, He told me about you"

"What's his name?"Zack asked and Daniel said"His name is also Daniel Park"

"Alright then but To avoid confusion, I will call you lil Daneil and your friend can be the big Daniel"Zack said while smiling and Lil Daniel also smiled.

Zack began leaving but Lil Daneil stopped him and he handed him a bottle of flavoured milk and Zack asked"For what?"

"I actually wanted to say sorry to you for that day"Lil Daneil apologized"I didn't realised that i was being creepy back then, I am really sorry for ruining your date"

"Lil Daneil, Generally i would have hit you if you had ruined my date with Mira but that day was different"Zack said and his otherside started taking over him.

"Didn't you see how Mira was hiding behind me? Ow that was so good"

"Her hands around me felt so good!"Zack said while day dreaming and Lil Daniel asked"So you forgive me?"

Zack nodded vigorously and said"Just don't do that again with any girl ever or you will be named a predator"

"I will keep that in mind" Lil Daneil nodded and Zack said"And also i better see you learn how to throw a jab, next time i come here"

"Yes, Zack i will"Lil Daneil said with a smile and determination"I will change myself"

"Yeah that's the spirit!"With that Zack lee left the convenient store and Lil Daniel was seen practicing the throw a jab in the store.

Thats it for the chapter