Alliance

Hudson was enjoying his time with Joy at a hotel having lunch but his peace had to go.

Because Jake Kim was released from prison not too long ago and now he was after Hudson for taking over his street and what The fist did to big deal in gangdong.

Both Hudson and Joy were laughing and enjoying before Hudson felt a strong hand on his shoulder and Joy's facial expressions changed and she looked scared.

Hudson quickly turned around and punched the one behind him right in the face"How many times i have told you not to scare girls like that?"

Hudson got up from his place and He saw the one he punched was lineman.

Seeing Lineman on the ground, Even Hudson couldn't hold his laughter and he said"Man, you got really good bad luck"

Hudson was laughing but he stopped when Jake spoke up.

"Hudson ahn from Ansan, Leader of The Fist, the crew that took over more than half of Seoul"

Jake was stating some facts but Hudson blocked his mouth with his hand and He looked back at Joy and asked"You didn't heard anything, Right?"

"Hudson who are these people? Do you know these gangsters? Wait does that mean you're a gangster too?"

Joy said and she got up from her place but Jerry stopped her and put his hand on her shoulder and made her sit down again.

But before Jerry could knew he was flying across the hotel after Hudson punched him in guts.

"Don't go around and touch others girls like that, You asshole!"

"Hudson, Who are these people!"

Joy panicked but Hudson stood in front of her and said"Don't worry these are just some thugs, Hide behind me and close your eyes, It will be over before you know it"

"No need for that, Sun of Ansan"

Jake Kim spoke and Hudson was surprised and he said"What big deal backed off without getting a beating this time?"

Jake didn't replied to that but He looked at Hudson and then looked at Joy and said"Take care of your guests first, We can talk later"

Jake then turned to Joy and he apologized for Jerry's action and Hudson soon sent Joy back to her place.

Once Joy was gone, Hudson and Jake stood in front of each other at their all might and Hudson spoke"What do you want, Jake?"

"I want our street back"

"Street? Sorry but there is no street anymore, It's gone now"

Hudson simply answered but Jake wasn't having it, He wasn't about to loose his street

The very same street that he promised Sinu to protect with his life.

Jake punched Hudson across the face but Hudson stood there unfazed infact he didn't even flinched.

Jake removed his hand and Hudson said"You are weaker than what i was told"

"How dare you disrespect Jake!"

Brad was the one who stepped up but Jake silenced him at once and Jake said"Where are the girls?"

"Girls are fine, They work the jobs they want to with full protection, Don't worry about them"

"Thank you for taking care of the girls when i wasn't here"

Jake said and Hudson was having second thoughts because he wasn't told that Jake was like this.

Hudson always believed that Jake Kim must be one big asshole and his actions got him in jail but guess he was wrong.

"If the girls are safe and street is no more, Then there is no reason for us to stay here"

Jake said and he was starting to leave with big deal but Hudson stopped him.

Hudson remembered about what Zack told him about before leaving and Hudson called out for Jake.

"Hey big deal, I have an offer for you"

Jake turned around and he said"I am not interested"

"It's about Sinu han"

Hearing the name Sinu han, Jake was speechless while big deal was fuming in rage and Jake said"Let's talk then"

Hudson and Jake sat inside a room while Jerry, Brad and Jason waited outside the room and Jake spoke.

"How do you know about Sinu?"

"I will tell you but Before that i want you to make an alliance with us"

"With you? After you took over our street? And beat up my boys like countless times"

"That was past, We live in present so tell me, Would you prefer workers over us? You do know what are they doing with Sinu han at the moment we speak"

"So you know where Sinu is?"

"Not exactly but I know that he is one of the four affiliates of workers"

"What do you want from us if we made an alliance?"

"First thing first, I want big deal to continue protecting the girls here in Gangseo"

"Accepted, Do you have more conditions?"

"Second, You will assist us when we needed and We will do the same"

"Accepted, Anything else?"

"No backstabbing or you do know what happened to Jerry kwon"

Hudson said and Jake grit his tooth when he remembered about Jerry and how brutally he was beaten in gangdong where his body was used like a fucking canvas.

"Accepted, No more conditions"

"Good"

"Now tell me about Sinu!"

"Sinu han sold himself to workers for money right? You want money to buy him back but that won't work"

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me something, Do you really think that you can buy a talent like Sinu han by money? His worth can't be measured in money and Workers knows that"

"Then how can I save Sinu?"

"You don't know do you? We, The fist are planning to take down Workers next"

"How you gonna do that? Worker isn't like hostel or big deal"

"You don't have to worry about that, Just be ready for war"

Hudson finished himself and Jake stood up so did Hudson.

Both of them shook hands and their alliance was formed.