Workers

"I have an offer for both of you?"

Eugene said and He got both Johan's and Zack's attention towards him and Zack asked"What do you want from us, Fucker?"

"Join workers"

Eugene extended his hand towards the two and Johan tried to hold his hand but Zack slapped Johan's hand and said.

"Johan, we can't join just anyone, We have revenge to take"

Zack said with raged eyes and Johan looked at Eugene and said"I can't possibly take your offer, I have to get my revenge for those bastards"

"What if we help you in your revenge on King of Ansan?"

"You think you can defeat that monster?"

"Yes we can, I have numerous strong individuals that can even overpower the top kings of previous generation"

"A organisation with such strong individuals? You are kidding right?"

"And if you do have these strong people then what do you want from us?"

"You both are also really strong and talented and I care about Talent very much"

Eugene said with a smile and he again extended his hand towards Zack and Johan and said.

"Join us and we will get back to them together"

Eugene said in his charismatic leader voice and Zack and Johan both looked at each other and Johan was the one who spoke.

"How much will we be paid?"

Eugene Smirked and That's how both Zack and Johan ended up joining the workers.

Both Zack and Johan were given a room that they had to share but they didn't mind that.

Once the door was closed and Zack checked if there was any camera or not but There was none.

So Eugene does care about his Workers privacy atleast.

Both Zack and Johan sat in front of each other and Johan said.

"We are in workers now, So what's next?"

"We are going to destroy them from inside"

"That sounds fun, I am in"

"Let's see what are these workers made up of"

Both Zack and Johan got dressed up in their new black suits and they had to report to Eugene.

Both Zack and Johan reached Eugene and Eugene said"I see, Those suits do look good on you both"

"It's almost as if those were made perfectly for you two"Eugene said and He laughed lightly and Zack asked.

"What's your order, Chairman?"

"Don't be so hasty, Zack lee, There is someone coming to pick you both"

"Pick? Are we going somewhere?"

"Yes dear, You both are going to second affiliate of workers as their new bodyguards"

"What's the second affiliate?"

"We run a club"Eugene said and both Zack and Johan nodded.

Soon a man with all black walked towards them and He looked at Zack and Johan.

"Are they those two?"

"Yes director, Those two are Zack lee and Johan Seong"

Eugene spoke with a glint of spark"They will make some fine bodyguards for the club"

"I will take your word for that, Chairman"

Xiaolong said and He walked upto Zack and Johan and said"You two, Please follow me"

"Sure director"

"Your word is rule, Director"

Both Zack and Johan followed Xiaolong and they all left the place.

Eugene and Mandeok stayed behind and Mandeok spoke.

"Chairman, Can i ask something?"

"Sure go ahead, Vice President"

"Why do you send them both to third affiliate? Do you trust that those two aren't spies?"

"I don't trust them but I trust my sources and I know that they aren't spies"

Eugene said and he remembered about his meeting with Goo a few days ago.

Flashback

Both Eugene and Goo were sitting on a couch and Goo was eating chocolates non stop.

"Mr Goo can I ask you something?"

"100 bucks for one question?"

"Have 200 instead but Tell me, The news i heard about The Fist? Is it truth?"

"Yeah it's completely true, Even Gun was surprised but The King of Ansan is now paying dues for Gangdong, Gangseo and Gangbuk now"

"But how does it happen?"

"Apparently the guy that goes by name of Hudson ahn is also Taesoo ma successor and He was the one cooking this plan all along ever since he joined Zack lee"

"I understand that but Johan Seong? Why him?"

"Because Zack and Johan are childhood friends, Johan refused to betray his friend and you already know what happened in the end"

"Is king of Ansan that strong?"

"Trust me, He is a monster like no other"

Flashback over

Eugene remembered about what Goo said and He leaned back on couch with a cheeky smile.

"Everything is according to my plan"