Hostel (2)

"Only the top members are the real members and Rest of them are the Runaway fam"

Jace park was explaining about the Hostel and their cells to everyone at the boxing ring.

"The runaway fam is composed of entirely runaway kids"

"They do whatever they can to survive"

"Since they have no Gaurdian, They are exposed to crimes and Hostel knows this, They use them to commit crimes"

"All of the girls impersonators started off in East river"

"There is a good chance that they are connected to the hostel"

Jace explained everything to everyone and Then Daniel spoke"Then i will go"

Everyone looked at Daniel and Daniel Park said"I will join runaway fam"

"I have been homeless recently and I lived with runaway while I was there"

Daniel remembered about Zoe and Joy cries and He said with determination"I can do this!"

"I am coming with you to gangdong"

Zack spoke and he got everyone's attention"Mira is crying ever since and No ones makes Mira cry"

"Whether they are hostel or Runaway fam, I will going to beat them all to pulp until they clear everything they did using Mira's identity"

With that Zack left the gym without saying a single more word to anyone.

Seeing Zack, Leave Vin also got up and He turned to Mary.

"Let's go Mary"

"Go where?"

"To hostel, We need to get paid for your stockings"

Vin looked like a menace when leaving the gym. He might get another body on him if he meets the one impersonating Mary.

Seeing everyone leave, Vasco and burn knuckles were also ready to run and The group lead by Vasco ran to gangdong.

---

Hudson was working his ass off in his office in Gangseo but suddenly his phone rang.

"Who the hell is it now?"

Frustrated Hudson picked up his phone and He saw it was from Channing.

"Channing? I remember i told him not to call me"

"He is one stupid ass"

Hudson said but in the end he picked up the call and he said"Yo, Channing didn't i told you to not call us?"

"Do you want to get caught?"Hudson said and he heard someone say.

"He alright got caught, You asshole"

Hudson got his eyes widened when he heard that because it wasn't Channing and Hudson said.

"You must the Olly Wang, Big Daddy of hostel, Right?"

"And you must be Hudson Ahn, Sun of Ansan now the new owner of Gangseo"

"Listen you ugly fucker, Let Channing go before i get mad"

"You think i am scared of you? Want this Channing dude, Then come get him yourself"

"You are playing with fire, Olly Wang"

"And you played with fire, It's time to burn, Mr Sun"

"Don't harm Channing in any way, I am coming to gangdong"

Hudson said but Olly hung up on him and Pissed Hudson punched the table he was working on and broke it in two.

Hudson ran out of his room and He saw Jerry kwon coming towards him and Jerry tried to stop him but Hudson said.

"Not today, I have a friend to rescue"

Jerry felt Hudson's words and He simply asked"Want help from us?"

"Just take of girls over here"

Hudson said and Jerry just nodded but He felt a little respect for the guy.

Jerry and Hudson may have not been on good terms but They aren't on bad terms either, It's business and both understand that.

Leaving Gangseo to Jerry for the time being, Hudson left to Gangdong without telling anyone else about it.