Chu Yu keenly noticed this, and greeted the other party in a neither lukewarm, humble, or overbearing manner. Then, she showed a little confusion on her face at the right time, "I don't know why you are here today..." There are two young people behind, one

    is His face was full of arrogance, and he had never sat down since he entered the room, as if touching everything about this commoner would tarnish his noble soul, and he even disdained to talk to Chu Yu, and never even met his eyes

    ; The other one was completely immersed in his own world, but he was still sitting, which was considered polite.

    Chu Yu noticed that the young man who was sitting was very handsome, bowed his head in meditation, remained motionless, and blended well with the surrounding environment, peaceful and elegant like a distant picture scroll, very pleasing to the eye.

    The middle-aged man replied, "Yesterday, Mr. Shi Zhenfeng, a star chef under the name of the Yue family, boldly expressed his doubts on Ms. Chu on Xingwang. A cooperative relationship, but counting it, there is still a crime of lax governance."     Chu Yu stood there, listening to him slowly, without any intention of refusing, she suffered so much wronged and frightened yesterday for no reason , naturally there is no reason to let it go easily.     What's more, although it's just a cooperative relationship, Shi Zhenfeng has been so arrogant. In addition to the usual domineering of the Chefs Association, his employer's Yue's family also has to bear certain responsibilities.     It's okay to say that governance is lax.     "That's right, the Yue family ended their cooperative relationship with Mr. Shi Zhenfeng yesterday, and they will never hire him and his descendants. This is a small compensation for Miss Chu's grievances." The middle-aged man looked at Chu Yu and asked again, "I don't know if Ms. Chu is satisfied with the result of this treatment?"     He asked, but there was no sense of discussion in his words, and he was just reporting the result.     Could it be that Chu Yu didn't bother to argue with him about these things at this time, and his mind was full of what the other party said just now -     dismissed?     This was beyond her expectation, Chu Yu always felt that there must be something she didn't know, because the value she showed now was not enough to make these nobles stand between her and the Chefs Association. , stand in line with yourself.     When Shi Zhenfeng hated her, he kept talking about the Xingyue family in the imperial capital, thinking that it was a pretty powerful family, with such a powerful background, there was absolutely no need to be courteous to a mere little person like her.     Chu Yu looked back at Ji Lin, but Ji Lin didn't say anything.     Probably...it has nothing to do with my cousin?     Chu Yu couldn't figure out the reason for a while, but anyway, she was very happy to see her enemy who framed her lose her job, and she couldn't lose face, so she also showed a reserved smile.     "I'm very satisfied. The Yue family is indeed an honorable family, and the family style is indeed strict!"

    Hearing Chu Yu praise his family, the middle-aged man finally showed his first warm smile. The two exchanged false greetings, but the proud young man behind him couldn't stand it anymore.

    "Are you finished? Can we go now?" He raised his chin, like a peacock or a fighting cock, his eyes were even more contemptuous and impatient.

    "I'm sorry, this is the second young master of my Yue family." The middle-aged man introduced Chu Yu, but he didn't stop the young man from being rude.

    Chu Yu raised his eyebrows.

    Second young master? It's quite second.

    Forgive her for not being able to say some talented, young and promising nonsense against her will. Just as she was thinking about how to take it, Ji Lin's cold voice sounded from behind.