A little wet and a little hot.

    It spread all the way to her neck, and gradually, even the roots of her ears became hot.

    Chu Yu took a deep breath.

    Although a little time has passed, but the body is a big living person, it is never possible to adapt to it! The only thing I can do is to make myself less flustered and a little, a little calmer.

    Stabilizing her heartbeat, she turned her head secretly again, and looked at

    the body of the man in her arms—God of War... It was not as hard and indestructible as imagined on the star network, and of course it did not become soft due to genetic collapse. It's nice to hold, but a bit heavy.

    But as a man, these weights are normal.

    Chu Yu glanced at it from a distance before, and felt that Lu Tingxi was very good-looking, but now that he looks closer, his appearance is even more striking! Even if it's just a profile.

    She couldn't help covering her little heart.

    Now that there was no one around, and the other party was also unconscious, Chu Yu was finally able to suppress those guilty consciences, and calmly and boldly admire the beauty of the Imperial God of War.

    The man's complexion is very fair, probably because he is still sick. This whiteness looks a little abnormal, with glaze-like clear porcelain, smooth and delicate throughout, and there is no slight flaw that can be found so close. The bridge of the nose is high. He has a good jaw line, and his broken hair is scattered on his forehead. At this moment, his eyes are closed, and only the long and curly eyelashes cast two thick shadows under the eyelids.

    It's similar to when the cakes are sleeping, Chu Yu always wants to pluck their eyelashes when they see each other... By the way, it's a coincidence that both of them have blue eyes.     The man's well-shaped lips were still stained with blood, because Lu Liangchuan said not to move around, and Chu Yu didn't dare to wipe it off. Now it's a little congealed, stained on Lu Tingxi's lips, jaw, and even dripped all the way down to his Adam's apple and neck Finally, three or two petals of blood splashed on the collar of the shirt.     Putting it together with the man's porcelain-white face, there was an almost treacherous glamour.     Fragile and abusive, both righteous and evil...it's hard to control!     Chu Yu covered her face and screamed silently for a while, then immediately condemned herself for being too nasty for thinking like this. In order to make up for it, she carefully wiped away the blood stains on the man's lips.     Don't think too much, don't think too much, it's just a normal wipe of blood... isn't it?     ...     Ji Lin brought Chu Xiyue and Xiao Baozi along.     Chu Xiyue's heart was soft and kind. Hearing Lu Liangchuan's description, she immediately became worried. After hearing that the man was the famous God of War of the Empire, she especially told Chu Yu to take care of him carefully.     Chu Jiayang is so easy to fool, he, like his own uncle, thinks that Lu Tingxi is just pretending, and he hates it when he hears that there is no God of War or not!     But if the good girl wanted to be stable, she could only be taken away by Chu Xiyue. She was so sulking that she couldn't hold it back, so she leaned into Ji Lin's ear and asked softly.

    "Uncle, since we are leaving, can I hack all the masterminds of those two families before I leave? It's so annoying to bully my mother."

    As for those who have been sprayed...he will gradually find out all of them. Don't let it go!

    Ji Lin glanced at him, his eyes were a little deep.

    He really didn't like the empire, or even hated it, but Chu Jiayang's kid belonged to the kind who hadn't formed the Three Views and had no sense of belonging to the empire. Whoever bullied his mother, he would bully him back simply and rudely.