[HiKitty: Hehe, you forgot? The seasonings she added, she can even come up with such a sensational idea of ​​cooking with exotic animal meat, who knows what those strange seasonings are made of? ]

    [Lolita's him: No, no, right? 】

    Chu Yu glanced at the "HiKitty" who had been finding fault all the time. With the few seasonings she has now, can she turn the smell into a fragrance?

    It's really honey that trusts her ability.

    It's not impossible. Those unscrupulous traders in modern times can indeed use chili, pepper, spices... to cover up the smell of stinky meat, but the principle of interstellar alien meat is obviously different from these. I can't do it.

    She hates her once and n times, anyway, these people are looking at her like this, Chu Yu is not polite, "That HiKitty, are you stupid?" [HiKitty: What did you say

    ? 】

    "Say you have no brains."

    The experiment was almost done, Chu Yu turned off the fire, and let the air purification factor start to work, "The firework bird meat that has not been processed in any way cooks like this, and it will overflow with a manic, Disgusting smell, at this time, set up a mental barrier for yourself so you won't be affected."

    Several old viewers in the live broadcast room followed suit, and it was true.

    Chu Yu was still saying, "So when cooking exotic animal meat, you must first get rid of the violent factors contained in it."

    [Secia: How to do this? 】

    "Use mental strength."

    Along with these words, Ji Lin also sent a message, "Shall I come to help?"

    "No need." Chu Yu refused.

    [HiKitty: Heh, are you kidding me? The violent factor is in microns and is scattered in various parts of the body of the beast. Once it is accidentally ingested, the mental power must reach at least A level before it can be expelled from the body without the help of medical equipment. A-level mental strength, the cherished mecha and healing can be reported, do you think anyone can achieve it? 】

    Is it great?

    When Ji Lin came up, she let her do it herself, Chu Yu didn't realize how great she was at all.

    With her current level of mental power control, it is still a bit reluctant to handle a piece of chicken alone and quickly, but after being stimulated, Chu Yu's brain is unprecedentedly calm and active. Focusing on that piece of chicken, it took less than two minutes to clean up the whole piece of meat.

    After the treatment, the chicken has a pinkish-white and transparent color, which is many times more pleasing to the eye than before.

    And her mental strength, only felt a little tired, not too much damage.

    Chu Yu also quickly realized that the original body had exercised this body very well in the past, and its endurance was far beyond her appearance. What she uncovered now was just the tip of the iceberg.

    The "HiKitty" who had been picking pricks fell silent, and Chu Yu looked forward, and after mobilizing a lot of mental strength in an instant, his cheeks were slightly red, and his lips were as bright as peach blossoms, but they were raised three-pointed like sarcasm Ridiculous, but also like a provocative arc.

    "Oh, that's really embarrassing, I'm different from a trash like you who can only open your mouth and spout people, I'm not 'anyone'." It's

    really... pissed off!