So, after Chu Yu expressed that he didn't like the too quiet atmosphere after clearing the screen, those people didn't continue, and they just sprinkled 100,000 yuan of small fireworks to enjoy themselves on weekdays.

    Well, it seems to be able to control the momentum.

    "Thank you Shi Zhenfeng for the fireworks." Chu Yu thanked him routinely, thinking that this guy might be a newcomer who didn't know the rules of the live broadcast room, and reminded, "But next time you don't need it..." Shi Zhenfeng has already spent money and doesn't want to waste

    it After half a minute, he immediately roared, "What are you doing!?"

    Chu Yu was stunned, "Chicken porridge... ah..."

    "You are a 'chicken'? What 'chicken'? You named it yourself 'Chicken'?" The man sneered, "Hehe, I think you want to kill everyone present!!"

    Chu Yu frowned deeply.

    Rao has always been a good-natured person, and the other party just spits out like this when she comes up... even if she spends money.

    The smile in Chu Yu's eyes disappeared, and his face turned cold, "Mr. Shi, if you watch my live broadcast just to find fault, I don't welcome you here. I will contact Doumao for all your rewards and payments." Fang will return it to you without taking a cent, and now—you please go out.”

    After the reward reaches the million level, the audience can interact with the host and project their own shadows into the live broadcast room for the host and other audiences to watch. Mr. Meow chose to be seen only by Chu Yu, but now, Shi Zhenfeng is here to find fault, so he naturally reveals his true face to everyone.

    As I said before, Chu Yu has never seen an ugly one in the long time since he came to StarCraft!

    Shi Zhenfeng is middle-aged, but he is not bad-looking. In modern times, he probably has the face of a middle-aged uncle who is refined and refined, but he always looks at Chu Yu with a sense of superiority, which makes people feel unhappy.

    Shi Zhenfeng did put himself in a very high position, "Hehe, you know you're afraid? Now you want to pay me to shut up?" "I do

    n't understand what you're talking about." Chu Yu's face was also as cold as ice, "This is me Please leave the live broadcast room!"

    As he said, he asked Zhinao to contact Doumao Mastermind to expel people.

    Being bullied to this point, Guang Guang turned off the authority, which could no longer relieve her anger.

    "You still want to pretend to be garlic?" Shi Zhenfeng looked at her darkly, "You are so eager to drive me out, little girl, are you worried that I will tell everyone about your cooking with exotic animal meat?" In the second half of the sentence, he

    said It was very loud, as if the big guy couldn't hear it.

    Chu Yu's breath was suffocated.

    How did he know?

    Seeing that Chu Yu was silent, Shi Zhenfeng became more complacent. He turned around and introduced himself to the audience.

    "I am Shi Zhenfeng, a star chef specially hired by the Yue family. Unlike this unlicensed little chef who came out of nowhere, all the information about me can be found on the star network. You can search it now and see what I say Is half of it a lie!"

    "Yesterday, I just saw a video about cooking on the Internet. I came to this live broadcast room today not to connect with this little girl who claims to be a cook, but to remind everyone—" "Million