His eyes are not pure black, but almost tan, which will be placed in the Under the sun, it is dyed a light chestnut gold, which is incredibly soft.

    Chu Yu suddenly remembered that when a child Chu Jiayang wants to eat something, she will always have such a pair of beautiful and pure eyes looking at her like this. Although the color of the eyes is different, the expression at this moment is unexpectedly similar... You

    see what to see!

    She coughed twice, and looked away first, "Where's your hood? Put it on."

    "...Huh?"

    "Hurry up!"

    Lu Tingxi didn't understand her sudden coldness, but still did as she wanted.

    The big cat's head is an avatar, just set it up, and I saw a big cat's head standing above the young man's neck—

    "Okay."

    Chu Yu turned around and saw that somewhat funny cat's head again, and she was relieved in her heart—beauties are good, but they can't stand the stuffing of sesame seeds, and they are so sexy!

    Chu Yu would never allow herself to fall twice in the same place!

    After wearing the big cat's head, the aura of the young man's appearance dropped sharply, so Chu Yu continued the topic just now, "How about this, after I finish the delivery, you will know after you try it." Chu Yu

    saw The corner of the cat's mouth twitched, but the young man still said, "Okay, thank you."

    If you know it, you know it, and she is worth it!

    Lu Tingxi also didn't mention taking off the headgear, anyway, what he's wearing now is a fake mask, not his real face, and it's not that different from wearing a cat's head.

    Handing the basket to the robot next to him, he asked, "Where's your address? I'll deliver it right now."

    Chu Yu sent it with his brain, "Thank you."

    Lu Tingxi glanced at the location of Kodo Star XX above, "You're welcome. "

    Well. The small anchor’s address, after getting √

    picking it, it’s time to leave, but as soon as Lu Tingxi and the robot moved, Chu Yu saw the cage with the alien beast behind the vegetable garden, she said “ah” in surprise, “Your family still raises alien beasts? "

    Ji Lin told her that interstellar people hate ferocious creatures like alien beasts very much. Except for places like the Colosseum, most people would never think of raising them.

    "Yeah." The young man replied calmly, "I... I have a younger brother who is studying in the military academy, and wanted to quickly improve his physique, so he got a few strange beasts to practice." Chu Yu went there by himself

    . Look, Mr. Da Miao’s house happens to be a "able and delicious" firework bird. This chicken seems to have been "trained" not long ago, with blood stains on its feathers, and it looks like it is dying.

    ah! What a waste...

    The young man also realized this, and turned to tell the robot, "Go and throw away that firework bird."

    "Wait—"

    Chu Yu stopped him without thinking, "Can this firework bird be delivered to me together? I'll pay for it!" "Yes, yes

    ..." Lu Tingxi looked at her, with a puzzled expression on the cat's face at the right time, "But What are you going to use it for?"

    Chu Yu brainstormed and opened her mouth to make up, "That's right, I have a friend who is in the Department of Healing, and she wants to improve her healing ability through real practice, but she is still a student at school. Opportunities to exercise like this are hard to find, so I thought..."