said The ducks were driven to the shelves.

    She is equivalent to a beginner in mental power control, far less skilled than Ji Lin. However, although Ji Lin is unwilling to complete the last step, he still has no secrets in guiding his little cousin.

    Or... order.

    ——Just like Chu Yu ordered him before.

    In Ji Lin's constant reminders, Chu Yu finally "saw" the violent factor hidden in the chicken. As Ji Lin said, it was gray-black particles. After repeated treatments, there were still not many left.

    "I saw it! But how can I get rid of them?" Chu Yu asked.

    The previous mental power barrier was to cover the whole body with mental power, wrapping oneself and cutting off contact with the outside world, but how to deal with external things... She really didn't know.

    Ji Yan's voice came slowly from the side, "You are not proficient in controlling mental power now, just imagine, think of mental power as something you are familiar with, it is best to be able to effectively fight against violent factors, use mental power Remove the condensed objects..."

    Of course, this is the lowest-level operation method, and you can do whatever you want after you become proficient.

    It's good against the gray-black particles...

    Chu Yu thought for a while, the mental power penetrated into the chicken, and suddenly turned into a needle barrel, pierced the particles with a thin needle, and then sucked it up all at once.

    "Cousin, I did it!"

    "Yeah." Ji Lin responded to her, "Then expel them."

    Violent factors can cause discomfort in the human body, so it's not a problem to put them in one's own spiritual power.

    "Expulsion?" Chu Yu didn't understand again.

    "Throw it directly outside your mental power. There is an air purification factor in the room. It doesn't matter     .

    "

Everything that went in was squeezed out again.

    She asked Ji Lin, "That's all right?"

    Ji Lin could see Chu Yu's state of mind, and seeing her use such a primitive method... the corners of her mouth inevitably twitched. The five years of travel experience on the earth made the little cousin very upset. Get used to this manual and backward way of working.

    "Hmm." Despite this, Ji Lin affirmed her.

    It’s a great sense of accomplishment when you do it yourself!

    Chu Yu quickly immersed herself in this work, and happily sucked the blackheads on the chicken one needle after another. Later, she felt that it was too slow, so she used multiple methods. Don't be too happy when you have learned a new skill!

    It was Ji Lin who found it out!

    Because it was too slow to ask Chu Yu to deal with it, and the excessive mental power consumption could not be repaired in the medical cabin, so it could only spend time waiting for it to recover by itself, anyway, the purpose of training (reporting) training (recovery) was still achieved.

    Chu Yu tried cooking chicken for the second time.

    It's still the same, put cold water over the chicken, add ginger, and turn on the fire... I don't know if it's a psychological effect, but now when she looks at this piece of chicken breast, it becomes more pleasing to the eye.