Chu Yu praised in a dull tone, but his eyebrows and eyes remained the same. With a hint of sarcasm, as expected, she changed the subject, "Hehe, I can't afford it anymore."

    "You——!"

    Lu Tingxi broke into the topic at the right time, "Now pass?"

    Chu Yu: "Wait—"

    Lu Tingxi was puzzled, but in order to conform to the current personality, he responded gently, "Okay."

    The woman was a sensitive person, and she glanced at the three of them, sensing something was wrong for no reason. She frowned with her sharp eyebrows, Red lips said, "The three of you don't know each other, why don't you come together to scare me?"

    Seeing Chu Yu frown, the more she thought about it, the more she felt that this was the truth. Although there are many people in the black market, there is no such thing as a coincidence. I met a man who happened to see the same rare seeds as hers for sale elsewhere...     "Are you going to wait for me to take the initiative to keep the price?" Picking up his own pipe and taking a puff, he looked reckless, "You can kill it as you like, my seeds are 10,000 star coins a piece, and there is no discount." At the same time, the little     bun finally came out.     Chu Yu picked up the little bun and glanced at the woman very noblely and coolly, "Oh, I hope you can sell it." The     woman: "..."     Didn't she want to bargain, but was waiting for someone? ?     Chu Yu ignored her, turned around and asked Lu Tingxi again, her tone improved a lot, "Okay, can I go there now?"

    "Yes." Lu Tingxi glanced over the child in Chu Yu's arms, his eyes and voice were as gentle as ever, "Come with me." The

    stern man also automatically followed.

    Looking at the woman who suddenly vacated the stall in front of the stall: "..."

    Xiao Baozi was very sensible, always worried that Chu Yu would be tired, and usually would not let Chu Yu walk with him in his arms, but today, he acted very soft and cute, seemingly shy He buried his head in Chu Yu's neck, but from the corner of his eyes, he patrolled Lu Tingxi and the stern man for a long time. After all, he focused on this ordinary young man.

    He poked his head out a little bit, looking timid, shy and soft, and his voice was as soft as cotton candy, "Mom, who is this uncle? Where are we going?" Who is it... Chu Yu

    himself do not know either.

    After thinking for a while, she replied, "This is a kind uncle my mother met when she was shopping. Now my uncle is taking my mother to buy seeds. New seeds. I will buy them for cakes." Chu Yu poked the little bun "Do you like it?"

    "I like it~" Xiao Baozi showed a shy smile at the right time, supported Chu Yu's shoulders, and kissed her on the cheek, "Thank you mom." It's already been

    twice , Shouting "Mom" emphatically.

    Lu Tingxi was a little surprised when he heard it for the first time. After all, the young anchor's face looked very tender, and he looked young. Interstellar people had always married late, and he didn't expect that the young live broadcaster would have a child at a young age.

    But this was her own choice, and after being surprised, she didn't take it to heart.

    Now that the child mentioned it deliberately twice, Lu Tingxi inevitably glanced at it—

    the child is very beautiful, but he doesn’t look like Chu Yu, so he wouldn’t foolishly ask if this is the little anchor’s own son, When he looked over, the child just happened to look over. The pair of azure blue eyes were not innocent, but cold to explore, and seemed to be ridiculing, inexplicable...somewhat familiar...