"En." Chu Yu responded.

    The young man raised the corners of his lips and smiled, "I've seen it before." "

    Where is it?"

    Chu Yu's eyes were shining, and the young man - Lu Tingxi slowly appreciated it for a while. When she was arguing with that person just now, there seemed to be fire in her eyes Flashed by, the expression was very vivid, but looking at him, there was only joyful anticipation, the eyes were moist and clear, the corners of the lips and eyes were unconsciously raised, and they appeared together on the fair face, looking very comfortable.

    Just looking at it, Lu Tingxi's mood improved a bit, "I walked along, and I saw another company selling this kind of red seeds." "

    Really? Same as this?" Chu Yu repeatedly confirmed in surprise, "You didn't Misunderstanding?"

    Lu Tingxi put his slender white hand on the chin, and put on a gesture of memory, "I didn't pick it up and look carefully, so I can't tell whether the two are the same, but they look alike..." After a pause, "It's much cheaper over there."

    He bent down a little, and said persuasively, "Want to take a look? I can take you there."

    Ah! too close! Some can't stand it! !

    Obviously... obviously not very good-looking...

    Chu Yu's mind was a little confused, and the man over there who said he would collect seeds at a high price took the lead, "Wait a minute, little brother, is what you said true?"

    Little brother?

    Ah.

    A half-smile flashed across Lu Tingxi's eyes, and he quickly concealed his emotions, and nodded at the man both reserved and indifferent.

    The stern man secretly scolded him for putting on a show in his heart, but he said, "Can you take me there too?" After getting an affirmative answer from Lu Tingxi, the man said to the woman, "I don't want these for now!" "This

    ... ...This is what you agreed to buy just now, why... the ones sold over there may not be the same as mine here." The woman was anxious, and tried to persuade her, "You come and go, the ones over there are not , My side was bought again, but I didn’t get anything, isn’t this a waste of money?”     There are tens of thousands of stalls in the black market, which are changing every day, and she really doesn’t know if someone just happens to be selling the same as her Yes, the woman severely scolded that idiot who wouldn't wait for the price.     "No need." The man's mind was much firmer than Chu Yu's, and he insisted on refusing, "Go and see."     Following the look in Lu Tingxi's hand, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, and he had to add another sentence, "" Doesn’t this little girl want to buy it too? You can ask her if she wants more.”     Seeing that he was not easy to fool, the woman could only turn her gun and look for Chu Yu again, “You came first, so I won’t raise the price with you. , or sell it to you at the original price of 10,000, how about it?"     Lu Tingxi leaned against Chu Yu and reminded her softly, "Don't buy it."     Chu Yu is not really short-tempered, the boss has repeatedly changed his decision, She opened her mouth and said sarcastically, "What? You really think I'm a soft persimmon!"     The woman thought to herself, isn't it!

    It can be seen that Lu Tingxi swears and still has the attitude of a stern man who is determined not to pay, so he can only bargain with Chu Yu, who seems to be the most temperamental, "You have a total of 2.17 million on hand now, right?" "Yes.

    " Chu Yu said leisurely.

    "How about this, you give me all, and I'll give you three more to make up the whole, how about it? I've already given you a discount." "It's a good deal..."