Chu Yu looked at the man again, and that fierce face became pleasing to the eye, and she immediately called Ji Lin, "Cousin, I want this too!" "Yes."

    Ji Lin agreed without asking, anyway In terms of eating, just listen to my cousin.

    "Okay!" The man was also in a good mood. He was originally a brother's anger but brought something back, but he didn't expect it to be sold, "But that thing was brought by the way. Since you want it, my old Meng is also an honest person , I don’t earn you much, 20,000 star coins each!”

    The two fireworks birds were priced at 150,000 star coins each.

    Ji Lin: "Yes."

    Chu Yu also checked the price on Xingwang. Knowing that Xingji is expensive for everything related to delicious food, the price is already very fair, so she politely said, "Thank you, Uncle Meng."

    She After touching Chu Jiayang's child's head, Xiao Baozi also gave out a cute and invincible smile, "Thank you, Grandpa Meng."

    Uncle Meng laughed.

    This mercenary uncle looks cruel, but he is a nice person, and he speaks frankly.

    After discussing the "chicken" business, Uncle Meng took Chu Yu and the three to see the "pig".

    Similarly, pigs in Interstellar are not called pigs, but beasts. They have a dark complexion, hard mane, and sharp fangs when they roar. They are three times the size of modern pigs, and they are definitely enough to eat. !

    Chu Yu was slightly disappointed.

    This is a wild boar, and it's an interstellar beast. It's jumping around outside. If it's slaughtered and eaten, will it be old and hard to chew? I really miss the white and fat domestic pigs of modern times, and the ones that can be ripened by eating feed can be...

    no!

    Chu Yu shook her head and quickly put this dangerous thought behind her. She has evolved from taking nutritional supplements to eating grass, and now she is finally about to eat meat. She should be content.

    Regardless of whether it is a black pig or a white pig, they are all good pigs if they can be slaughtered and eaten!

    "It's not easy to get this thing. I got three heads in total, two males and one female. I guarantee the goods are good. Look at this frisky one. If you want it, I'll get it for you." Uncle Meng introduced.

    Ji Lin took a look at Chu Yu, saw the latter nodding to him, and said, "I don't worry if you ship the goods, these are enough for now, let's settle the account." "Remove the deposit, a total of 1.23

    million Star coins, how about this, I'll be more refreshed, wipe off the change for you, and just pay me 1.2 million."

    Chu Yu felt a pain in his heart, and stood up to pay, Ji Lin flicked his fingertips on his wrist Nao, "Go aside." Directly transferred the money.

    Actually asked my cousin to pay!

    Chu Yu looked at Ji Lin completely differently, and the rainbow fart was even more desperate, not much better than the previous Ke Yizhou!

    Making a lot of money, Uncle Meng will be in a good mood now, smiling brightly, "Where are your flying machines landing? It's not easy to go with these, I have a way, ask my brother to help you transport them there." Black market

    has According to an unwritten rule, all vehicles are not allowed to enter the trading area.

    Ji Lin nodded, "I'm sorry."