man grinned, showing his white teeth, and said, "Okay! Then you can take a good look at it." Look!" As he spoke, he slapped the huge cage behind him with his big palm.

    Hum-

    chuck-chuck-

    the strange beasts in the cage rioted instantly, all the light in the room gathered in the cage, Chu Yu first saw two groups of bright fiery red.

    The other party flapped its huge wings, but was limited by the gravity in the cage, so it couldn't fly up. Not reconciled, it could only use its two claws to scurry around in the cage, and then peck at the railing of the cage with its sharp beak. The material is too hard, seeing that they cannot escape, their small eyes stare at everyone outside, extremely fierce.

    But this time, Chu Yu couldn't care less about being afraid.

    Afraid of a ball!

    This is chicken! Such a big chicken covered in meat! !

    Chu Yu had searched on the Starnet in the past. In the interstellar period, many species on Earth in the 21st century were extinct, but species evolved through evolution, and some similarities could always be found in new species.

    For example, there is a strange beast called Firework Bird, which is as tall as a sixteen-year-old boy when it stands upright with two feet. An altitude of about 100 meters.

    Chu Yu looked at the picture, isn't this a combination of a modern chicken and a flamingo?

    Compared with domestic chickens, it has longer legs, larger volume, better-looking feathers, and can fly, but none of this can change the essence of it being edible meat!

    Chu Yu's eyes kept lingering on the flapping wings and red comb of the ferocious beast in the cage.

    Such a big rooster comb, how delicious it must be...

    The firework bird in the cage was still clamoring, but when it met Chu Yu's overly revealing eyes, the whole bird (...chicken?) actually flinched, The flapping strength of the wings is also much smaller, and the animal's instinct tells it that this weak-looking woman in front of her is very, very, very dangerous.

    Firework birds may not look big, but they are ferocious by nature, with sharp beaks. It is not easy to catch them, so they found mercenaries from the black market.

    After Ji Lin scanned it, he also nodded with satisfaction, "Not bad."

    The man laughed twice, and talked about their capture experience in a good mood, "When I went to catch these two, it was unfortunate that the mother just After laying the cubs, the male saw us coming, he was so fierce, the goggles my brother wore were not made of good material, and the male almost pecked him blind!" "There are still eggs?" Chu Yu asked anxiously

    , "Did you bring the eggs back?"

    The chicken is delicious, and the eggs are also delicious!

    The mercenary was stunned by Chu Yu's shining eyes. He didn't understand why the girl who came in and acted scared was so excited all of a sudden, but they were all guests, so he answered honestly.

    "Bring them back together, anyway, it didn't take much effort, here, they are all placed there." He pointed to the foot of the wall.

    Chu Yu saw that there were a total of four eggs in the corner, and the size of the body became larger, and the raw eggs were no exception. Each was as big as a child's head, and one egg could eat three.