.

    GT001: [What are salt and monosodium glutamate? Does water mean nutrient solution? How do you stir-fry and what equipment do you use? 】

    Chu Yu: "..."

    I'm sorry, I forgot how hard StarCraft is!

    But the patron's father always wants to serve well.

    "You don't need nutrient solution. Water is just water. Salt and monosodium glutamate are seasonings. I just made them recently. The others..." Chu Yu paused, "Anyway, you can watch it later." [

    OK . 】

    Mr. Da Miao seemed to think for a while before saying, 【There is one more question. 】

    Chu Yu: "Huh?"

    Mr. Da Miao: 【Can the loofah be eaten without peeling the skin? 】

    "..." Chu Yu opened his mouth with difficulty, "It should be possible..." I have never heard of anyone saying that loofah skin is poisonous, "But won't it taste like a thorn?" Mr. Da Miao: [

    No meeting. 】

    Chu Yu: "Ah!"

    Mr. Big Meow: 【All squeezed into juice. 】

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Is there still such an operation? No loss is the gold master father!

    "Then what do you think of the taste?" Chu Yu asked in deliberation.

    smell?

    It does have a taste, but Lu Tingxi doesn't think it's delicious when mixed with a variety of vegetables, but that younger brother admires it 120,000 points. Lu Tingxi thought about it and said.

    【its not bad, right. 】

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Shocked! There are really people with unique tastes! !

    She couldn't help complaining in a low voice, "Since you have the conditions, I recommend you to try freshly squeezed bitter gourd juice in the future. Bitter gourd is also called cold melon. It has very high nutritional value and is rich in vitamins. It can relieve fire and fatigue, clear heart and improve eyesight." "

    For girls, the most important thing is to lose weight!

    Although the audience in the live broadcast room was aggressive, Chu Yu was not very happy, but she still told them all the benefits. As for whether to listen, believe it or not...it's up to them.

    Lu Tingxi thought for a while.

    【Is this better than bitter gourd juice? ]

    "No." Chu Yu said seriously, "For you, it's probably because 'delicious' is not so obvious."

    [...] Lu Tingxi, [Are you laughing at me? 】

    I always feel that he is despised by this little anchor who started acting timidly.

    "No." Chu Yu was super serious, "Super sincere suggestion."

    While speaking, Chu Yu's dishes were also washed.

    She finally stopped interacting with the only viewer who could turn on the microphone in the live broadcast room, but turned her attention to everyone, "Now let's make the first dish - candied tomatoes."

    Chu Yu put the tomato on the cutting board, "Cut the tomato into 2-3mm slices first." As she spoke, she picked up the gleaming kitchen knife and finished cutting a tomato with one hand. And neatly, the inside of the tomato is soft, too much force will cause the most delicious juice and seeds inside to flow out."