. "The title of her live broadcast hasn't been changed yet.

    It was only then that Chu Yu came to her senses, followed the other party's suggestion, and after a little thought, changed the title to "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen". She was really embarrassed to directly change the title to "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" for these dishes that can only be made with ingredients. The word "food" is hung up.

    Mr. Big Miao——Chu Yu called him that in his heart, and said, "Let's start." "Okay

    ."

    Chu Yu responded, and when she started to prepare for the steps, she suddenly remembered—she was completely led by this Mr. Big Miao Let's go! Whose live broadcast room is this! ?

    Considering the lack of cooking knowledge of interstellar people, Chu Yu decided to start from the first step of washing vegetables. When she rinsed the ingredients in the sink, three new viewers came into the live broadcast room.

    The Doumao platform has a support plan for new anchors.

    Within 20 minutes of the start of the live broadcast, they will be on the top rookie list of the platform in chronological order. There are many new anchors generated every day and every hour in Doumao. The places are limited, and all of them are broadcast in small boxes.

    Interstellar live broadcasts are very different from modern ones.

    It is no longer limited to indoors, but more outdoors. There are many thrilling and exciting adventures. The more dangerous the more people watch and reward, the main selling point is a real thrill. The "reality show" that Yu had seen before was almost the same.

    Almost all new anchors follow this path, but because Chu Yu's indoor live broadcast is incompatible with the surrounding painting style, it has killed a bloody path among the rookie anchors for no reason.

    It is also a crooked attack.

    [Headshot from 80,000 meters away: Indoor? What is this broadcasting? 】

    Chu Yu raised her head upon hearing the sound, and saw that there were three new viewers in the live broadcast room, but it was strange that these three did not show their figures, and only heard a rather young voice asking.

    After taking a look, the place where Mr. Big Meow's station used to be is also empty, and after scanning the list of live broadcasters, "GT001" is indeed there.

    After all, this is her first audience, a little fledgling mentality?

    Unable to see anyone, she simply answered directly to the air in front of her, "Look at the title, the content of my live broadcast here is cooking."

    While speaking, many new viewers came.

    【Cooking? What's that? ]

    [I know I know, but hasn't this thing disappeared long ago! ]

    [The anchor brags and does not draft! ]

    ... As expected, no one believed it.

    However, this situation was already anticipated when discussing with Chu Xiyue earlier, she continued to wash off the mud on the potatoes in the sink, her hands were white and soft, even doing this kind of work was pleasing to the eye.

    Chu Yu said, "It's not bragging, it's real cooking, live broadcast. Anyway, you'll find out later."

    [Garbage anchor! Engage in this kind of gimmick to deceive people and traffic, report it! ! ]

    [The deceitful anchor get out of the cat fight! ]

    [The deceitful anchor get out of the cat fight! 】

    After changing the title, in less than two minutes, the number of people in Chu Yu's live broadcast room increased to nearly 300 people. It is probably because someone has used this number to deceive the audience more than once before. Negative. Facing the barrage.

    Even if Chu Yu was mentally prepared, she couldn't take it anymore. She put the washed potatoes heavily on the cutting board, and said angrily, "If you think I'm a liar, you can report it now. I'm here, waiting for the platform to close it." My account number!"

    She thought for a while, and issued a deadly threat, "Those who come up to scold me without giving evidence, don't eat the dishes I cook later!!" But the more she said that, the live broadcast

    room The more intense the audience was, the number of viewers jumped up again, directly reaching 1,000. Now Chu Yu can be said to be black and red.

    Among them, some people who know a little bit came to popularize science.

    [Science No. 7348: Let me explain, food is not completely extinct, but ordinary people can't eat it. ]

    [Ke Pu Jun No. 7348: As far as I know, the few remaining star chefs in Interstellar are all raised in aristocratic families. From the age of 20, this anchor alone is excluded. 】

    【Ke Pu Jun No. 7348: What's more, it is an ancestral cooking skill, and everyone hides it tightly, so it is absolutely impossible to get the live broadcast on the star network to expose...】

    【Ke Pu Jun No. 7348: This is probably another popular anchor, everyone should leave. Seeing that the anchor looks good, don't lie to others in the future, and do more serious work. ]

    [The deceitful anchor get out of the cat fight! ]

    [...]

    The barrage became more and more intense. Chu Xiyue and Xiao Baozi, who were watching the whole process of Chu Yu's live broadcast, were about to go up to the platform to tear it up. Everything disappeared, and a platform-wide announcement appeared in the colorful fireworks——

    [User "GT001" used a super luxurious and invincible fireworks gift package in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room. 】

    Super luxurious and invincible fireworks spree.

    This is the supreme gift of the Doumao platform, one million star coins once, and after the time, there will be a full three minutes of fireworks in the live broadcast room, and all the barrage will be cleaned up. Only the gift package can be used to speak.

    It is an invincible clear screen weapon.

    This is a bit too embarrassing...

    Just in a daze, Chu Yu saw Mr. Big Cat start posting bullet screens, which majestically occupied her entire field of vision -

    [GT001: Don't give it to them, give it to me. 】

    【GT001: I want to eat. 】

    The author has something to say:

    Yesterday I went to the hospital for a follow-up consultation and tossed all day and came back too tired, so I didn’t change it.

    terribly sorry.

    So let's send out a wave of red envelopes in this chapter to make up for it a little. (I have very few readers, so I won’t go bankrupt!)

    _(:з」∠)_Thanks

    to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]: