After nearly half of the tomatoes are fried into juice, quickly add water, wait for the sweet and sour tomatoes to melt into the water, turn off the heat when the water boils again, add half a teaspoon of salt to taste, and serve on a plate.

    As for Cui Lulu's chopped green onions...sorry, she doesn't have any.

    Chu Yu put the pot into the sink, and there would naturally be a housekeeping robot to help clean it, and she took five more cucumbers (the cucumbers and tomatoes are still very small), put them on the clean cutting board and slapped them, and packed them all in one go. In a large bowl, put half a teaspoon of salt, turn it upside down, and wait for the salt to marinate some of the water in the cucumber.

    The cucumbers produced in this way will taste better.

    Finally, there is garlic lettuce. Chu Yu patted three cloves of small garlic sprouts again. This time, he heated the pan and oil, poured the garlic sprouts in immediately, and waited for the fragrance to overflow, then turned on the fire and put the lettuce in. Stir fry a few times, then add a little salt and quickly remove the lettuce.

    This dish is fresh and tender. When cooking, it is a test to control the heat and do not add water.

    Chu Yu knew it was going to be bad when he saw the color - this dish was over-fried.

    This is the first time she has used the new equipment Ji Lin gave her to cook. In the past, I used a family natural gas stove in modern times. The fire control of new energy is not good, and there is no sugar and monosodium glutamate to enhance the freshness. , making the dish smell far less good than Chu Yu remembered.

    well.

    Interstellar Chef... has a long way to go.

    The finishing work was handed over to the robot. Chu Yu poured out the water in the pickled cucumbers, and went out with another robot carrying three dishes, "Dinner is ready!"

    Ceng Ceng Ceng Ceng Ceng Ceng -

    Three figures rushed over quickly, even the smallest child Chu Jiayang ran very fast.

    When the three came over, they still didn't forget to bring the raw fruits and vegetables that Chu Yu gave them.

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Is it just that delicious?

    Or is the interstellar cultivation technique unusual? Speaking of which, the lettuce grown with my cousin's improvement solution is indeed a bit bigger than the modern ones...there is still left in the kitchen, she will eat one later?

    Just as he was thinking, several people were seated.

    There are only four people in the family, and Chu Yu made a custom-made Eight Immortals table, which happened to be one side for each person, and the robot on it had already helped to arrange four sets of tableware. Considering that the use of chopsticks requires practice, Chu Yu even prepared knives, forks and spoons.

    Chu Yu chose the chopsticks herself, Xiao Baozi followed her mother in everything, and the rest of Ji Lin and Chu Xiyue also picked up the chopsticks.

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Is it unnecessary?

    Hmph, don't regret it later!

    Chu Yu thought gloatingly.

    The vegetables themselves have a fragrance, but after a special spray, the fragrance becomes more intense, bombarding people's sense of smell every minute!