After finishing this, she sent away the three who wanted to watch her cooking skills In the living room, "You guys go out to eat, the smell of cooking oil is strong, don't stay here." As soon as the

    automatic door closed, Chu Yu immediately covered his face.

    Ah, to feed them raw ingredients...

    She is guilty! She doesn't deserve to be called a chef at all!

    No, no, don't deny yourself so early, and look at other things...

    Chu Yu skipped cucumbers and tomatoes, and saw the survivor among the three ingredients - lettuce - which can also be caught in the hand in modern times In a patty or burger... raw.

    The heart that was already riddled with holes was hit hard again, and the whole person was on the verge of falling and could not hold on anymore.

    In order to give herself some delicious food in Interstellar, she also planted land and made kitchen utensils by herself, but... in the end, she was defeated by condiments.

    Why is it so difficult to have a good meal?

    Chu Yu indifferently logged on to Xingwang, asked Zhinao to make a virtual sandbag for her, punched and kicked her for a while, and finally came out after venting her psychological depression.

    Can't be angry, can't be angry, and there is no one to replace when the anger comes out.

    The family is still waiting for her to cook, which is all boasting.

    Chu Yu finally calmed down, thinking about the only condiment she had -

    cooking oil.

    She asked Ji Lin to ripen the first batch of rapeseed in advance, and built a special automatic oil extraction machine, which managed to produce ten liters, and finally upgraded the cooking method from the oldest boiled to stir-fried.

    It's not easy, it's all tears.

    Salt.

    There is no such thing as salt.

    This is after she briefly described the way of drying salt, Ji Lin tried every means to find a planet with salt water all over, and used high technology to create the first batch of salt.

    Combining the three raw materials on the table, Chu Yu decided on today's menu.

    Pickled cucumbers, tomato soup, and garlic lettuce—thank goodness she came in with garlic in the seeds!

    Considering the easy oxidation of lettuce, Chu Yu decided to put it at the end.

    The pot, stove, and range hood were installed early in the morning. Ji Lin got her a new fuel. Chu Yu tried it. The fire was orange, not blue. And this kind of fire is very strong, and the pot made by Ji Lin also has good thermal conductivity, and the pot heats up very quickly.

    It's more like the high-fire stove used in modern restaurants, but the things made are more delicious.

    Chu Yu took four tomatoes, quickly cut them into chunks, and then set the pot on fire. She always adheres to the principle of hot pot and cold oil in cooking. After five seconds, the pot will be 70% hot, and then pour in a little rapeseed oil. Shake the pan, add a little cold oil, and then put the chopped tomatoes into the pan.

    Zizizi—

    the surface of the tomato came into contact with the oil, and immediately there was a sour-sweet smell. Chu Yu regretted that there was no sugar to enhance the freshness, and quickly stir-fried. After a while, the bright red tomato juice overflowed and filled the entire nose.