Lu Liangchuan was extremely distressed at his failure to advance or retreat. During this time of distraction, Lu Tingxi commanded the robot to throw it out, and Lu Liangchuan angrily slammed the door.

    "Brother, if you are capable of skipping work, you are capable of opening the door!"

    Pata -

    a mechanical arm stretched down from the top of the head.

    [Master's illness requires rest, please leave quietly. 】

    Lu Liangchuan: "..."

    Tell him to roll off quickly, right?

    [The master ordered it to be delivered to you. 】The mechanical arm handed a pack of green vegetable juice to Lu Liangchuan,【I wish you a happy mood and smooth work all day today. 】

    Lu Liangchuan poured it down in one gulp.

    A little moved.

    My brother still thinks about him.

    Lu Liangchuan was full of fighting spirit in an instant. He stepped onto the suspension car with arrogance and a smile on his face, and he was full of hope to welcome the new day's work. When his mood was about to swell to the extreme, his smile froze suddenly.

    Depend on!

    He grows the vegetables; the juice is squeezed by a robot; his brother sits and enjoys all the benefits...

    What am I being moved by?

    ... was fooled again.

    night.

    While the little bun was taking a bath, Chu Yu knocked on the door of Ji Lin's room.

    "Come in." At this point, Ji Lin was still working overtime. When he saw Chu Yu coming, he stopped what he was doing. He turned around and said, "What's the matter?" "     I

    'll pay back the money."

In his mind, he directly transferred 500,000 star coins to Ji Lin's account - the big head in it was rewarded by "Overbearing Vegetables".

    Chu Yu was also reminded of Xiao Baozi's handing over to the small treasury earlier, and she asked Ji Lin in detail about her medical expenses during the vegetative period.

    During the coma, the original body's account was locked, and the scumbag father didn't care, and only Ji Lin and Chu Xiyue paid out the money.

    At that time, Ji Lin glanced at her, didn't say no, turned around and turned over all the bills for Chu Yu to review one by one.

    Chu Yu felt dizzy and couldn't bear it at a glance, so he quickly stopped, "Cousin, I trust your character very much, just tell me the number." She acted rich and powerful, Ji

    Lin You're welcome, "A total of 2,385,792 star coins."

    "..." Chu Yu fell silent.

    Knowing that interstellar medical technology is superb, the cost must not be low, but I didn't expect it to be so expensive! Chu Yu checked Yuanshen's account, which almost wiped out all the savings that Yuanshen had accumulated over the years!

    But this debt must be paid.

    Ji Lin saw the pain in her eyes, and said first, "But because we are cousins, I'll wipe off the change for you." Chu Yu was grateful, "Thank you

    cousin!"

    Ji Lin: "Even if you A total of two million three hundred and eighty-five thousand and seven hundred."