I feel like I'm a "tool man" under my own brother, and while I'm angry, there's also a bit of sadness...

    Lu Liangchuan gritted his teeth, and went down with another hoe!

    ...

    When he was about to hoe the entire acre of land, he suddenly thought of an important thing!

    "Brother." Lu Liangchuan pretended to mention it casually, "Have you seen all the novel websites and holographic online games that I recommended you before?" Lu Liangchuan was afraid that

    his brother's house would be boring, so he recommended several novel websites for him. Playing games, let him usually go to Xingwang to relax.

    "Not yet." Lu Tingxi replied, "It looks good?"

    Perhaps Lu Tingxi's tone was too natural, and Lu Liangchuan followed suit, forgetting his fundamental purpose.

    "It's not bad, it's the way of counterattack by the useless firewood, highlighting the word "cool". After all, in reality, there are very few people who are favored by heaven, and most people can't reach it. Isn't it allowed to make people feel refreshed in their dreams? ? Brother, you may not understand..."

    "Really." Lu Tingxi interrupted him, "Then I don't need it anymore."

    Lu Liangchuan: "..."

    Suddenly remembered that his brother has always been set as the favorite of heaven.

    "And," Lu Tingxi slowed down, he added, "According to the setting, I'm the one in the article who was slapped in the face by a counterattack and snatched his fiancee."

    Lu Liangchuan: "...Brother, you quite know the routine."

    Lu Tingxi: "It's okay."

    Lu Liangchuan: "..."

    Let's leave, we can't continue talking today!

    "Forget it, forget it, forget it if you don't like to watch it." Lu Liangchuan muttered in a low voice, "Actually, some of them fell from the clouds and climbed back. I wanted my brother to see these..." Don't be too discouraged.

    It's not only his own brother, but Lu Liangchuan still hopes that Lu Tingxi will be well.

    - He should be at the top.

    "Lu Liangchuan." Lu Tingxi called.

    "Ah?"

    Lu Liangchuan instinctively sat down obediently, there was no other way, the winks he had practiced under his brother's prestige for many years, once he was called by his full name, he couldn't help but start to panic.

    Lu Tingxi sat on the chair by the door at some point, with his hands folded on his lap, he tilted his head slightly, and a ray of light fell into his blue eyes, shining brightly, revealing that half of his profile face was cold and haughty, and there was another An innate pride.

    "I know what you want to say, but—"

    "A Chuan, I'm not as weak as you imagined."

    He wouldn't be knocked down by the slightest setback, and never get up again.

    In fact, being able to retreat from the front line at the realization stage also fits his wishes. The loss of force value caused by genetic collapse can just be deduced from certain things, but...it is always inconvenient to be too weak, tsk.

    Lu Liangchuan froze in place and forgot to speak.

    It was he who was worrying too much.

    Even if the genes are broken now, Lu Tingxi is still the same Lu Tingxi, the brother who can only squat at home and squeeze him to grow vegetables, but who can still easily suppress him by standing aside.