It can be said that it is very deceptive.

    At this moment, when he met his brother's eyes, Lu Liangchuan was scared instantly, but he remembered the cabbage in the field...

    "You ate it too!" He raised his voice, as if it would strengthen his courage, but under Lu Tingxi's gaze, his voice Slowly weakened again, "Brother, anyway, you are squatting at home now, what's wrong with helping to grow vegetables..."

    Unlike him, he was too busy to grow vegetables while managing the company.

    He is not lazy like this!

    "I'm not in good health." Lu Tingxi said without shame.

    "You're lying!"

    Lu Liangchuan said loudly, "It doesn't take much effort to grow vegetables. Brother, you have a conscience. You can walk, run and jump. How dare you say that you are so weak that you can't even grow vegetables." Move!"

    "My back hurts." Lu Tingxi changed another excuse.

    "You just stand up and hoe the ground twice, you don't need to use your waist much." Lu Liangchuan saw the trick.

    "...Okay." Lu Tingxi finally let go, but before Lu Liangchuan could be happy, he said, "But the vegetables grown by Achuan are more delicious, and I grow them myself. That's not the taste." "That's it!" Lu Liangchuan was proud, "

    In In terms of growing vegetables, I am a professional. It’s not me who is bragging, let alone a brother, even professionals in scientific research institutes are not my opponents.” This is

    true.

    Although the people from the scientific research institute made it clear that it was because the soil used by Lu Liangchuan was rich in nutrients and the basic conditions were different, not because of a technical gap.

    Lu Tingxi smiled, and praised, "A Chuan is really good."

    "It's a fluke..."

    Saying this, Lu Liangchuan's tail almost went up into the sky, and he kept shaking it at a high frequency!

    Lu Tingxi looked at him, his smile deepened, and he seemed to be more affectionate, "So those who are capable will work harder, and professional things should be left to the professional, right?" "Yes, yes, yes..." Lu Liangchuan was fooled by his

    brother

    . I couldn't find the north, and the whole person was flustered. I went out to plant the field with the hoe on my shoulders. After hoeing nearly half an acre of land, I slowly realized in the night-damn

    !

    Hit again!

    He looked up angrily, and saw Lu Tingxi was leaning against the wall, and the night light was cast on the man, making him look more and more lazy, but there was always a dark color hidden in his eyes, like a dormant lion, always They will all be ready to pounce on you and bite people to death.

    This man, even in his laziest gesture, is by no means completely harmless.

    Facing Lu Liangchuan's gaze, Lu Tingxi's expression softened a bit, the coldness in his eyes disappeared, and the man raised his hand to encourage him.

    "Come on, Ah Chuan, there's still half of it left."

    Lu Liangchuan: "..."

    Call A Chuan if you have something to do, Lu Liangchuan if you have nothing to do.