"What do you mean?" Chu Yu looked at him.

    Ji Lin said slowly, "Fake." He slowed down, "I don't know who Gao Gao's father is and what kind of past you have before." "Where did that

    child come from?" Chu Yu asked.

    Ji Lin said: "Before you moved out of the Chu family to live alone, and then you were killed in a car accident. My mother and I took over your business, and it was only then that we found out that you still had one in your belly, which was less than two months old. Right. Although you and my mother were in constant contact before, I never heard you mention any man you were close to, so no one else knows about the identity of Gao Gao’s father and the things you had before, except yourself. "

    Chu Yu blinked, "But I lost my memory."

    "Oh, then only his father knows." Ji Lin paused, "Maybe his father doesn't know either, what a pity."

    Chu Yu sighed, "Just one life experience has become an unsolved mystery..."

    Chu Yu Yu is destined not to be a person who is looking for troubles, she has a big heart, she accepts such fantasy things as crossing the stars, and there is nothing to tangle with a little bun whose father is unknown, and after a while, she makes a decision with a wave of her big hand .

    "Forget it." Chu Yu said, "Anyway, you can afford it. If you don't have a father, you don't have a father. It also saves parents from conflicting about their educational concepts. It's good." Ji Lin said lightly, "You can figure it out

    .

    " After a while, Chu Yu said again, with a serious face, "I have one last important question to ask you."

    Ji Lin: "Say."

    Chu Yu: "GaoGao...what's his name?" "

    ... "

    Ji Lin looked at Chu Yu with a cold gaze. It is rare in the world that her mother doesn't even know her child's name. No, she doesn't even know she has a child!

    This kind of mother can be regarded as the best 818 on the star network.

    Ji Lin: "Chu Jiayang, when you were young, you pretended to be a housekeeper and you said you would call this when you had children in the future. You didn't wake up, so you just registered like that." I still have to remember such a

    long time...

    "You are so kind, cousin! "Chu Yu thought about it, "Cousin, did you still play with me when you were young?"

    "No." Ji Lin said, "I'll watch you from the side, and each of you will play four roles, father, mother, son, and daughter." , and jokingly added, "You are so alive, you really know how to play."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    This is the dark history of the original body, please don't mention it!

    "Mom!"

    The little bun ran over slowly, Ji Lin and Chu Yu stopped talking, Ji Lin stretched out his long legs, and the little bun threw himself on his lap and hugged him.

    Chu Jiayang's children are usually not so noisy, but today's mother woke up, she was a little too excited.

    Chu Yu squatted down and looked at the little bun who ran up to him with a flushed face, "What do

    you want Mommy for     ?

    "

I was still confused - it was not much like a modern salt water bag, it was transparent, and the liquid flowing inside could be seen, it was about 400cc.