✧ Y/N's Breakdown ✧

Yoongi: "Why are you texting me when I am right in front of you?"

Author:

YIN ignores Yoongi and again sends a message to him. This time Yoongi opens the chat and after reading the message he slapped his head in annoyance.

___________________________________________

Monday
8:45 PM

YOONGI'S POV

.
KIM Y/N:

Mr. Meow Meow marry me 😭
.

___________________________________________

Yoongi: ( He looks at Y/N ) "Yaah, geumanhaeyo!"

Y/N: ( She stares at her mobile screen ) "WhY hE is NoT rEpLyIng tO Me?"

Yoongi: "Cause he is right in front of you. And when he is sitting in front of you then why he will text you?"

Y/N: "Yaah, oLd MaN wiLL yOu sHuT uP?" ( She glares at Yoongi )

Author:

That's it Yoongi lost his temper. He snatched Y/N's phone and kept it in his jacket.

Y/N: "YaAh! GiVe mY phOnE bAcK!"

Yoongi: ( He glares at Y/N ) "Keep your mouth shut!"

Y/N: "No I wiLl- ( Yoongi cuts her off by picking up her in his arm ) YaAh, oLd mAn LeAve me! ArE yOu kiDnApPiNg Me?"

Yoongi: 'Yes!' ( He starts walking toward his car )

Y/N: 'WhY?' ( She blushed ) "CaUse I am PrEttY?"

Yoongi: ( He scoffs ) "So bold of you to think that you are pretty."

Y/N: ( She looks at Yoongi furiously ) 'LeAvE Me!' ( She starts hitting on Yoongi's chest )

Yoongi: "Y/N you better stop hitting me!"

Y/N: 'LeAvE mE!'

Yoongi: ( He put Y/N down and opens his car passenger seat ) 'Get in!' ( He said to Y/N )

Y/N: 'No!'

Author:

Yoongi massages his temple and forcibly makes Y/N seat on the passenger seat.

Yoongi: ( He closes the door and takes out Y/N's phone from his jacket. ) "I should inform her brothers that their sister is drunk and I am bringing her back home."