✧ Fever ✧

Author:

Soobin entered Y/N's cabin without knocking on the door and keeps a bunch of files on her desk with a loud thud.

Y/N: ( She flinched. She looks at Soobin and then at the bunch of files he kept on her desk ) "Why you brought so many files here?"

Soobin: "Miss Kim, first of all, sorry for entering your cabin without knocking on the door."

Y/N: "Aniyo that's fine

Y/N: "Aniyo that's fine. But what is this?" ( She points at the files )

Soobin: "Mr. Min told me to give these files to you."

"Miss Kim, you have to complete these files by tomorrow morning."

Y/N: ( Her jaw dropped ) "Wh-what? Mr. Choi how I will complete all these files by tomorrow morning?"

Soobin: "I don't know Miss Kim." ( He lowered his head )

"I wish I could help you but Mr. Min wants you to complete all these files*.

"I'm sorry Miss Kim I can't do anything."

_
Y/N's Thoughts:

Aww... He is so cute!

And look at that wild cat ( She scoffs ) He said he will give me a reward for completing my work on time. But instead, he sends more files.

I'm sure he is doing this because Mr. Choi didn't find any mistakes in the files which I submitted earlier.
_

Soobin: "Miss Kim I will take my leave now."

Y/N: 'Huh!' ( She came out of her thoughts ) "Oh! Okay!"

Soobin: "Have a nice day Miss Kim" ( After saying that he left from there )

Y/N: 'Nice Day?' ( She fake laughs ) "How I will have a nice day when this Junglee cat boss has made a foolproof plan to spoil my day?" ( She pulls up the sleeves of her shirt ) "I should go to his cabin and asks him why he fooled me."

Author:

Y/N makes her way toward Yoongi's cabin.

She barged into Yoongi's cabin without knocking on the door.

Y/N: 'Mr. MIN!' ( She shouted a little )

Yoongi: ( He looks at YN ) "What is this behavior, Miss Kim?"