✧ Faint ✧

Author:

Jimin was heading towards Yoongi's cabin but suddenly he stopped walking when he saw Y/N working in her cabin.

Jimin knocked on the Y/N's cabin door and after hearing a 'Come in' from inside he walked into her cabin.

Jimin: ( He stares at Y/N for a couple of seconds ) "Y/N, are you okay?"

Y/N: ( She looks at Jimin and again looks back at her computer screen ) "I'm fine

Y/N: ( She looks at Jimin and again looks back at her computer screen ) "I'm fine. Why?"

Jimin: "You look so pale. Are you really okay?" ( He walks towards Y/N and places the back of his palm on her forehead ) "My god Y/N you have fever. Why did you come to work today? You should have taken a day off today."

Y/N: ( She removes Jimin's hand from her forehead ) "I am fine!"

Jimin: "You are not fine Y/N!"

Author:

Y/N gets up from her seat and collects all the files from her desk.

Jimin: "Where are you going?"

Y/N: "Taking these files to Mr. Cat's cabin."

Jimin: ( He sighs ) "Let me carry those files for you. I am also going to your Mr. Cat's cabin."

Y/N: "It's okay I will carry them."

Jimin: "Stupid woman why you don't listen to me?" ( He snatches the files from Y/N's hand ) "Follow me now."

Author:

Y/N sighs and starts following Jimin.

They both head towards Yoongi's cabin. And as soon as they reached in front of Yoongi's cabin Jimin knocked on the door.

Y/N and Jimin both entered Yoongi's cabin after hearing a 'Come in' from inside.

Yoongi looks at Jimin first and then at Y/N.
_
Yoongi's Thoughts:

Is she okay?
_

Yoongi: ( He clears his throat ) "Did you complete all the files, Miss Kim?"

Y/N: ( She nods her head )

Yoongi: "Good! Miss Kim I don't want to trouble you more but..." ( He slides a file in front of Y/N ) "I want you to complete this file. It's very urgent. I hope you understand."