✧ Chat 16 ✧

____________________________________

Y/N: ( Her eyes widened ) "Pr- Promotion le- letter?"

Ms. Choi: "Yes! Congratulations Ms. Kim Y/N. You are Mr. Min's PA now."

Y/N: ( Her eyes widened and she looks at Yoongi ) "Are you nuts?"

Yoongi: ( He glares at Y/N )

Y/N: ( She laughs nervously ) "I- I m-mean ar- are you okay Mr. Min? Why are you making a normal employee like me your PA?"

Yoongi: ( He raised an eyebrow ) "So would you like to get fired instead of that, Kim Y/N?"

Y/N: ( Her eyes widened ) 'No!'

Yoongi: ( He looks at Ms. Choi ) "Show her, her cabin." ( After saying that he gets back to his work. )

Ms. Choi: "Yes Mr. Min!" ( She looks at Y/N ) "Please follow me, Miss. Y/N."

Author:

Y/N nods her head and Ms. Choi walks out of Yoongi's cabin. Meanwhile, Y/N looks at Yoongi and stares at him.

Yoongi was busy checking some files but soon he realized that Y/N was still standing in front of him.

Yoongi: ( He looks at Y/N coldly and says... ) Get out!

Y/N: ( She flinched and came out of her thoughts ) Ye-Yes? Did you say something?

Yoongi: I said get out!

Y/N: Oh! I'm sorry Mr. Min. I will take my leave. ( She bows and walks out of Yoongi's cabin. )

Author: