✧ Business Party ✧

Yoongi: "I will not let her drink."

Jimin: "If she gets drunk then you will be in big trouble." ( He smirks )

Yoongi: "Yes I got it! Now get out of my house. I have to lock the door."

Jimin: "Yeah! Yeah! I'm going. Byee! Enjoy the party." ( He winks and left Yoongi's house )

Author:

Yoongi too walks out of his house.

And after locking the door he drove off from there.

Meanwhile, Jimin who is hiding behind a tree comes out and says...

Jimin: "Nobody can save you tonight, Hyung." ( He smirks and left from there. )

-----YN's House----

Jin: "WHAT?!?! YOU ARE GOING TO A BUSINESS PARTY WITH THAT FOONGI?"

Y/N: "It's Yoongi, Oppa." ( She said calmly )

Jin: "SHUT UP! DON'T TEACH ME."

"You went to Min enterprises to submit your resignation letter today. But instead of submitting your resignation letter, you are going to a BUSINESS PARTY!"

Y/N: "Oppa I have signed a 4 years contract with Min's enterprises. So I can't resign before completing 4 years in Mr. Min's company."

Jin: "I will burn that stupid contact."

"Wait- Is he going to come here to pick up you for the business party?"

Y/N: "Yes! Why?"

Jin: "Let him come ( He rolls his sleeves up ) I will break his bones today."

Y/N: "Oppa please!" ( She whines and looks at Namjoon ) "Namjoon Oppa, please tell something to Jin Oppa."

Namjoon: "You never listen to me. So does Jin Hyung. So what's the use of bringing him around?"

"But still I will try to talk to him for you." ( He smiles )

Jin: "I am not going to listen to any bullshit. So don't even try, Joon." ( He said sternly )

Namjoon: 'Hyung!' ( He drags Jin to the corner and says... ) "Hyung let her go, please."

Jin: "Yaah! How can you say to let her go when you know how that Poongi treated our Y/N."

Namjoon: "Hyung, I know you are worried for her. ( He pauses for a while and says... ) I have an idea."

Jin: 'What is your idea?'