✧ Reunion Party ✧

---- Daegu ----

Party Hall

Author:

People chattering, drinking and having fun was the typical view. High chandeliers were hanging from the ceiling which made the party look even rich and unique.

Soon a man in a black suit entered the room, gaining almost everyone's attention.

Author:

Women gasped while men gritted their teeth and all he did was smirk after getting everyone's attention. Well, why wouldn't he? He was the heartthrob of college after all.

Entering the party, he picked up a cocktail, sipping it with a hiss when some familiar faces made their way towards him.

Taehyung: "Heyyy! Welcome, Jungkook! How have you been?"

Author:

Taehyung grasped Jungkook in his big arms and patted his back. They soon detached from each other and Jungkook gave back his usual boyish grin.

Jungkook: "I'm good. What about you guys?" ( He asked Taehyung and his other old friends )

Author:

They all said they were good too and talked for a while.

???: "OMG! Jungkook Oppa? Is that you?"

Author:

Jungkook was interrupted by a high-pitched voice so he turned around only to find a girl looking at him with wide eyes and blushing like a donkey-

Jungkook: "Uh, who?" ( He raised an eyebrow when the unfamiliar girl suddenly hugged him while squealing. )

???: "Oh my!!! Oppa I'm your fangirl, Eunbi! Do you remember me? I still like you sooo much Oppa! ( She said while battling her fake eyelashes and pouting with a cringe face, trying to act cute. )