✧ Chat 15 ✧

____________________________________

Y/N: "Clubbing? Are you serious? Bitch here I'm on the verge of losing my job and you are telling me to go clubbing?"

Jimin: "Calm down Woman! I am taking you there so that you can relax yourself. Plus I will pay for your food too" ( He smirks because he knows Y/N will never reject free food )

Y/N: 'What?' ( Her eyes widened ) 'Really?'

Jimin: ( He nods his head )

Y/N: "Then what are you waiting for? Let's go..." ( She hooks her arm in Jimin's and drags him out of his house )

----Timeskip----

9:00 PM

Club

Author:

Jimin is staring at Y/N who is busy eating her food.

Jimin: "Don't eat too much."

Y/N: 'Why?' ( She asked while munching her food )

Jimin: 'What if you get fat and look like a potato? No one will marry you."

Y/N: 'If no one marries me then I will marry you" ( She smirks )

Jimin: 'What?' ( His eyes widened )

Y/N: "You heard me right shorty."

Jimin: "Bitch at least ask me whether I want to marry you or not."

Y/N: "You don't have any choice." ( She said while concentrating on her food )

Jimin: "God please give her a boyfriend. I can't tolerate this woman for the rest of my life." ( He whines like a kid. )

Y/N: ( She laughs ) "Yes god please listen to him. And do something so that Mr. Cat will be ready to be my real boyfriend this time."

Jimin: ( He shook his head in disbelief ) "You eat I will go and join the dance floor."

Y/N: 'Okayyy!'

Author:

When Jimin left from there Y/N started ordering drinks for her.

After some time Y/N was fully drunk.

Y/N: 'WaItErrrrr!' ( Hiccups ) "OnE mOrE ( Hiccups ) gLaSs pLeAsE."