✧ Chat 21 ✧

____________________________________

Jimin: ( He smiles and turns around to look at Jin and Namjoon ) "Hyungs see, Mr. Min is such a nice gu- ( His eyes widened after looking at Jin ) Jin Hyung, why are you crying?"

Namjoon: ( He looks at Jin ) "Hyung, what happened? Why are you crying?"

Jin: "After Jimin, Poongi is the first person who took a stand for our sister."

Jimin: "Oh! You remembered that bastard Jungkook."

Jin: ( He nods his head while wiping his tears off )

Namjoon: "Aww, Hyung you are so cute ( He hugs Jin ) You got emotional for this reason?"

Jimin: "Our Hyung is such a crybaby." ( He laughs )

Jin: "Now I am confused. ( He breaks the hug and looks at Namjoon ) Namjoonaa, whom should we marry off Y/N with? Jimin or Y/N's boss Soongi."

Jimin: "Just because Mr. Min took a stand for Y/N you are ready to marry her off with him? Unbelievable!"

"Wait! ( His eyes widened after he realized something ) Jin Hyung, look my life is very precious to me. So please don't ruin my life by marrying me off to Y/N."

Namjoon: 'This brat!' ( He smacks Jimin's head ) "Is our Y/N that bad?"

Jimin: ( He laughs nervously ) "Of course she is... VERY BAD!" ( After saying that he run away from there. )

Jin / Namjoon: ( They both looked at each other and laughed )

Author:

Meanwhile, Yoongi comes out of the party hall when he couldn't find Y/N anywhere in the party hall.

Yoongi: "Where did she go?" ( He asked himself )

"I should go and check in the parking lot too."

----Parking Lot----

Author:

Y/N is sitting in the parking lot and searching for Jimin's contact in her phone.

After she finds Jimin's contact she texts him.

Meanwhile, Jimin takes out his phone from his pocket after he heard a ding sound from his mobile phone. He checks the notification and says...