Cԋαρƚҽɾ 12

"Marinette! Marinette what are you doing!" Marin cried as he ran over to his sister and puller her off of Felix before she could try and hit him.

"What the hell is he doing here!" Marinette growled. Her eyes were watery and she struggled to get out of Marin's grip.

"What are you talking about? I thought you didn't know Felix! Why are you attacking him?"

Marinette froze. Her vision was no longer red and her eyes began to go back to normal. Felix?

Her eyes widened in shock and slight fear. She finally took in Felix's face now that he had been helped up by the others. He looked like Adrien, yes. But his eyes were a different colder and his face was more mature than his. Compared to Adrien, his face was slimmer and has a defined jawline. His hair was also styled rather neatly.

"Oh my goodness. I-I'm so so sorry. I thought you were someone else! Oh no, this is so embarrassing! Please forgive me. It was not right of me to attack you like that,"

Felix wanted to be angry. But he had seen the look on her face before she pounced on him. It went from fear to sudden anger when she looked at him and he didn't know why. Then all of a sudden he's on the floor with an angry dragon princess on top of him. A very beauti- wait what?

"It is quite alright. I believe that you mistook me for my cousin, Adrien Agreste, am I right?"

"Y-Yes, I did. Again, I'm really really really sorry,"

'Interesting' he thought. What on earth did his cousin do to her to gain such a reaction?

"You guys must think I'm crazy," Marinette mumbled as she covered her face in embarrassment.

"Crazy?" It was the brunette, Claude, who spoke up, "that was awesome shortcake!"

Marinette removed her hands from her face and looked at him confused, "Awesome?" She chose to ignore the nickname for now.

"Yeah! I've never seen anyone do that to him before. And you're so small yet you managed to take him down like that?"

Marinette blushed, "I-I don't think he had time to react,"

"Felix's reaction time is out of this world," Allan spoke with a small smile, "You shocked us all princess,"

"Also, welcome back. We're very happy to know that you are back home safe and sound," the other blonde, Allegra, said.

Marinette blinked. She expected them to look at her with some kind of disappointment or dislike for the sudden and rash behaviour she just displayed against their friend. But they were somewhat praising her instead?

"You alright sis?" Marin asked, now realising why she acted the way she just did.

Marinette silently gulped and only nodded. She straightened her posture and spoke as confidently as she could.

"I'm Marinette Zhāngjié. Fire dragon prodigy and returned dragon princess. It's a pleasure to finally meet you guys,"

The four of them bowed to her, "it's a pleasure to meet you too princess,"

"Y-You guys don't have to call me princess by the way. Marinette or Mari is fine,"

Claude was the first to approach her. He took her hand and kissed it softly, "It's great to finally meet you Shortcake. I'm Claude Martinez. Shadow dragon prodigy from Spain. You're as gorgeous as I expected,"

Marinette blushed, "oh! T-Thanks. And...shortcake?"

"Yeah! You're short and you seem sweet too. Suits you perfectly," Claude replied and winked at her.