𝐀/𝐍

This all started as an idea, and I in no way claim that I am a good writer. Apologies in advance if it doesn't live up to your expectations, but please do give it a go.

It was never in my intention to end up finishing this story/fanfic, but a friend of mine found my synopsis intriguing and so I finished it for her. Sounds corny and cheesy but I could care less, I finished this story for her, and she was overall my motivation to keep going.

Happy birthday my beautiful Jen. Despite only knowing you for a year you changed my life completely. Whenever I'm with you I feel so safe, accepted and loved, I could ask for nothing more. You tolerate my stupidity and horrible humour, and spending my days with you feel unreal. You're amazing, creative, talented and so freakin pretty. You have art skills, I would wish for, and smile that lights up an entire room. As soon as me and the others see you in the morning, late to class as usual our whole day is made...because that's how much you mean to us. How much you mean to me. I'm glad that I get to be one of your best friends, and can't wait to wrinkle together later on in the future.

I love you so much and I hope this story was worth the long wait.

And to other fellow readers, literally so nervous posting this....like no joke. please msg me ur thoughts...thanks? :))