Trivial Little Wish

Goku POV

"Go to Namek?" Roshi muttered, "But how?!"

I beamed at him "I had asked Bulma's father if he could make me... A SPACESHIP!!" My eyes sparkled as I thought of it.

"Based on that Namek ship??"
"No," I tightened my belt, shakin my head, "He said he couldn't reproduce the parts he would need..."
"So how?" Roshi sweatdropped.

I climbed onto the set of cupboards and drawers under the window, "His ship is based off of a saiyan ship! He got permission to use parts from Raditz' ship! The ship was small but Dr. Briefs is pretty smart!"

Master Roshi simply muttered an "Oh yeah.." and I continued speaking, " He's been workin on it all this time.." I opened the window, "He should have it done by now! So Imma head over-"

I turned around and gave him a thumbs up, "See ya! I'll be on Namek in 6 days!" I said with a cheeky grin and hopped out the window as I called on Nimbus and sped towards Bulma's place..

'Incredible,' I thought, 'There's someone out there stronger than both Vegeta and Y/N combined!!'

***

"Is it inside or outside?" I thought aloud as I landed with a clack on the pathway and started walking around, "Where's Dr. Briefs? Is he in there?" I muttered before I heard I small voice..

"Goku?"

"Ah! Bulma's mom!" I grinned as the woman walked up to me with a bouquet of flowers from her garden under her arm.
"Are you all healed now?" She asked.

I nodded a 'yes' in response, "Um.. Is Dr. Briefs finished with the ship yet..?"
"I'm not too sure but I think he's still working on it.." Bulma's mom started and I frowned at the new info, "I'll take you to him!

"Alrighty.." I nodded, still upset about the unfinished ship.

We started to walk down the path together, Bulma's mom still holding the bouquet, in her hands this time.

She wrapped her free arm around my own and I sweatdropped, "My.. You've gotten so big since the last time I saw you as a boy! But I guess a saiyan like you doesn't age as fast as us.." She paused for a brief moment before continuing again, "You know.. I found this great little cake shop you can take me to! .....I hear they have some great flavours at this place!"

I laughed nervously at this, "Honey," Bulma's mom called out, " Goku's here!"

"Oh!" I stared at the ship before me in wonder, "This.. This is it?!" My eyes sparkling at the sight.

***

Dr. Briefs showed me around the ship, pointing at buttons and telling me what they did.. Not that I understood much of it of course..

"This ship is awesome!" I said before resting my hand on the back of a chair and looking around, "Now.. Where's that button that makes blueberry muffins..?"

"There is no button like that-" Dr Briefs replied, confused, "I never even considered that-"

"Are you sure?" I muttered, crossing my arms, "It'd be really nice to wake up in the morning.. Push a button.. And have muffins. That'd be great." I turned my head to the Dr with a small smile, "wink, wink.."

"Damn it, there is no muffin button." The man snapped.
"Darn..." I muttered, "So... Is it ready to take off then, Dr. Briefs?"
"Goodness, no.. I still have to install the cappuccino machine-"

"B-but I don't even drink coffee-" I stuttered before getting cut off.
"It's not coffee, Goku, it's cappuccino!" Dr. Briefs booped my nose with a finger, "Now stay here, I need to grab the pots from my shop.."