To Namek

THIRD PERSON POV

A plane landed nearby Goku, Krillin, and the unconscious Gohan.
"Hey all!" The two conscious men heard from the intercom before the hatch opened and a woman barreled out, "GOHAN!! My baby!!"

"ChiChi!" Goku said excitedly, before said woman vaulted past him towards their son. Goku had a confused look on his face as ChiChi snatched Gohan from Krillin's arms, "Gohan! Gohan!" She yelled, "He's been hurt! Answer me! It's your mommy!"
"He's okay.. He's just unconscious.." Krillin muttered.

"Oh Gohan! They forced you to do such scary things!" ChiChi hugged the boy closely, "I'll never leave you again!"
"Goku's had it pretty rough too.. Y/N even sacrificed his senzu for him.." Krillin looked down, "It's not fair.. He was in horrible condition when he dragged Vegeta into the pod.."
"YOU LET HIM DO WHAT-" Roshi yelled.
"...Sorry, Master Roshi." Krillin sighed.

Bulma walked towards Krillin and Goku, "Where're Yamcha and the others..?"
"About that..." Goku muttered.
"Except for us four, Raditz, and Y/N.." Krillin paused, "They didn't make it... He was too strong.."

"Well.. Least ya chased him away.." Korin stated.

"And.." Bulma said joyfully, "What's the problem? In one year we can use the Dragon Balls and then we'll bring them back to life! It's okay!"
"...What?" Goku tilted his head.
"You guys said there were four survivors, right? The last one's gotta be Piccolo!" Roshi agreed.

"..Guys," Krillin muttered, "Piccolo and Kami are dead.. The Dragon Balls are gone.."

Bulma stumbled back in surprise, "N..no!" She stuttered, "I'll never see him again... never?!"
Yajirobe decided now would be a bad time to come out of hiding, "It can't be true..." Bulma cried, "You knew didn't you?" She asked Korin.

"Yeah, yeah.." The cat replied.

"I also thought Piccolo was alive.." Roshi stated, looking at the ground and clutching his cane, "It's too bad.."
"Alright, alright.. Enough already," Korin clapped his paws together, "Let's get these two to the hospital. I don't have any senzus left.."

And with that, the gang got on board the plane, carrying the unconscious Gohan with them.

***

Frieza Planet 79, 18 days later..

Beep!
           Beep!
                     Beep!

"Huh?" A man with a moustache and a spiky white head of hair looked over to the beeping device.
"Someone's coming!" A spotted alien said.
"Is it Frieza?"
"That'd surprise me, he just left.."

"It's a round pod! It's a fighter!"
"It's Vegeta's signal!"
"Strange, he's not sending a return signal.." The spotted alien replied, "What happened to him?"
"Sir Vegeta is coming! Prepare for his arrival!" The moustached man said over the scouter.

"There he is!" Someone said.
"He's alone! ..Where's Nappa?" Said another.

The pod landed on a landing pad with a muffled thud.

The doors slowly opened to see a certain man close to death, unconscious, and the saiyan prince in stasis and in his guard's lap. The guard was hunched over Vegeta and breathing faintly.

"Is that.. Y/N and Vegeta?!"
"Why're they in the same pod?!"

"Vegeta's using the live support system!"
"We have to get them to the healing chambers-"

***

Y/N POV

Vegeta and I awoke in different rooms, "Sir Y/N, you can open your eyes.. You're all healed up.." I simply nodded and walked out of the chamber.