Run.

Y/N POV

Nappa laughed as he dropped Piccolo on the ground, "Disappointing... Not even the best on this planet can make it past the first blow.." He said. Piccolo coughed up more blood, "Well, if he's gonna take a nap.. I guess I have to play with his little friends heheh.."
The saiyan warrior started towards Gohan, "Come on! You're Kakarot's son. You've got saiyan blood in ye too. You can give me a real fight, can't ye?" Gohan was backing up in fear when Nappa laughed again, "Heh.. What a father you've got.. Leavin' his little boy to die.." It was then that Nappa kicked Gohat, launching him into the side of a mountain. "Hey, don't die yet! I want to play!"

Gohan struggled to get up and Nappa kept blabbing, "THERE YE GO! FIGHT LIKE A SAIYAN!" I shot up from my seat on the rock to intercept him as he yelled. "AND DIE LIKE ONE!!!"
Krillin and I reached him at the same time, Krillin kicking him in the face and me punching at the base of his spine from behind. "TAKE THAT!!" Krillin yelled. Nappa shot upwards as we hit him with a barrage of attacks.
"Y/N, WHAT IS THIS BETRAYAL?!" Vegeta interrogated as his attendant kicked Krillin away from him and threw me into the ground. Vegeta fired another blast at me, hitting my upper thigh as I went flying into rock.
Krillin started doing flips to right himself, "Stand still.... AND FIGHT!!!" Nappa yelled.
Krillin then raised his hand towards the sky as a giant golden disk appeared above it, "KIENZAN!!" He yelled before launching it to Nappa. I quickly jumped up and flew to Gohan to help him up. Nappa laughed, "Ha! Parlour Tricks!"
"NAPPA!" Vegeta suddenly screamed, "DUCK!!!"

Nappa narrowly avoided the giant glowing frisbee as it cut the top of a mountain off. Vegeta muttered something and Nappa started yelling again, "You.. little.. SHIT! YE CUT ME!" He got ready to attack again, I'M REALLY GONNA ENJOY THIS!!!" He screamed as he shot an energy blast at the shorter earthling, who narrowly dodged the attack as it exploded. "ONE MORE BLOW!!"

Suddenly, Piccolo shot him in the back with a purple energy beam. Krillin's blood splattered on the rocks when he landed, and the Namekian was wheezing heavily.
"It can't be! You're tougher than you look, Namek!!!"
Vegeta started cackling, "Having trouble, Nappa?!"
"The earth...." Piccolo grunted as he clenched his fist, "..DOESN'T GO DOWN SO EASILY!!!!"

"YOU STUPID FREAK!! NOW YOU'VE MADE ME MAD!" Nappa screamed, "I TOOK IT EASY ON YOU BECAUSE WE WANTED YOU TO TELL US WHERE THOSE DRAGON BALLS ARE!! BUT NOW..!!!"
Suddenly, Piccolo's eyes widened as we all looked to the distance, "W-what?! What do I feel?! Such a tremendous power approaching!!
Vegeta's eyes narrowed as Gohan said it felt familiar.
"YOUR TRICKS ARE GETTING TIRING!!" Nappa screamed.
"At last.." Piccolo smiled, "It's him!"

"IT'S GOKU!! HE'S COMING!!! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THAT FOOL WOULD MAKE US WAIT!!"
"Kakarot's almost here, eh?" I said, "Finally, god damn.."
"Daddy.. Daddy's coming!!" Gohan yelled excitedly, "Hurry! Hurry!!"
"Kakarot?! Where?!"
I chopped Nappa on the back of the head, "He's on his way, you stupid fuck.."
"HEY-"

"They seem to have the ability.. To detect power levels??" Vegeta said, picking up his scouter, "Let's see.." He put the scouter on and hit the button on the side.
"Vegeta! Are they telling the truth?! I hope they are, hehe!"
"I don't know if its really Kakarot.. But he'll be here in about four minutes.."

"It is indeed Kakarot, my Lord.." I said.
"Oh so you've been able to sense power levels this whole time and didn't bother to mention it, Y/N?"
"Yessir.. Kakarot is approaching with a power level of 5,000.." I could sense Raditz approaching too, though he was further away from here than his brother..
"5,000?!" The Prince and his attendant asked.
"TH-THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Nappa yelled, "I-IT HAS TO BE A MISTAKE!"
Vegeta seemed deep in thought as Piccolo began to taunt Nappa. "NAPPA!! KILL THOSE TWO IMMEDIATELY!!"
"MY LORD, NO-"
"THEIR HELP COULD ACTUALLY MAKE KAKAROT A CHALLENGE.. BUT THEIR CORPSES MIGHT WELL SHAKE HIM UP!!"

"YOU CAN'T-"
"B-but the dragon balls.. How'll we find..?" Nappa stuttered.
"Never mind that! We don't need 'em!!" Vegeta ordered. "I never believed the legend of the Namekian power spheres.. But if Kakarot has really returned from the dead, then it's true!! That means there must be more on this fool's home planet! A little rampage through Namek would be a lovely way to wind down after the destruction of earth, hmm??"

Earth's warriors stayed silent as Nappa spoke, "I still say you're a little off, Y/N.. Kakarot can't possibly have a power level of 5,000. But, it's a good enough excuse to start the killing!"
Gohan screamed for Piccolo to run, saying he'd hold off the saiyans 'til his father arrived, "IF YOU DIE THEN KAMI WILL DIE! AND THEN THE DRAGON BALLS WILL BE GONE!!"
Piccolo chuckled, "Heh.. Don't be ridiculous, boy. You can't hold them off alone.."
Krillin, having been paralyzed by the damage done to his body, quietly muttered something before Nappa spoke, "So.. The brat's gonna hold me off, eh?"

"DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!"
Nappa charged towards the boy, followed by Piccolo.
The larger saiyan man cackled as he reached for Gohan's neck.

Then, Nappa went flying. Gohan had managed to land a kick to the brute's face and sent him flying backwards, Piccolo barely avoiding the body as he hurtled into the side of a mountain.
Nappa quickly jumped out from the rubble and landed on his feet, "Now.. NOW I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!" He screamed as he prepared to attack again.

He was aiming at Gohan.

He was aiming...

At Gohan.

"DIE!!!!"

I jumped in the way of Gohan and the blast..
But Piccolo stood before the two of us as he took the blast for us

He stood with his arms outstretched as the explosion hit.

And when the dust cleared... he stood smoking.

"Pi-.. Piccolo..?"
"G-Go..han.. Y/N.." He said as he fell, "...Run.."
I turned away and tried to tune out Piccolo's last words as my tears threatened to spill.

".........Don't.. die.."

A/N
Hey look, Y/N finally did something
I like how I wrote about his one year of training with Raditz... and not only did he not actually do anything until everyone was dead, but Raditz hasn't even shown up yet-
Anyway I'm gonna just say it's because he doesn't want to go against Vegeta since he's supposed to be guarding him (and now he's betrayed him twice-)
Hope you enjoyed this dumpster fire so far
-Milo