Chapter 17: Herobrine

Start from the beginning

"Natalie in pretty sure Hex loves Susan," said Levi.
She walked closer and whispered in my ear.

"Hex is mine and don't you forget it snow flake," she said. I whispered back to her.

"Hex is mine miss desperate."

"Fire girl and ice woman? Don't make me laugh. That's like the worst ship ever," she started laughing.

"Everyone loves a Popsicle," I whisper.

"Don't get me started. Enders are made to lure," she whispered back to me.

"Now I don't mean to be corny but some people are worth melting for," I said.

"Did you just comment Frozen to me?" She asked.

"I am an ice woman. I'm practically Elsa. Now back off before 'I let it go' and freeze your heart, but this time there won't be any unthawing," I whispered. She backed away from me.

"Tramp," she mumbled.

"Slut," I mumbled back.

"Whore," she said.

"Well at least I don't hunt down someone I know doesn't like me," I said.

"Hex is just playing Senpai. I could get her to fall in love with me. She'll learn to love me," she said. She brushed her hand under my chin before walking away and swaying her hips.

Does Hex like women with larger curves? I mean I am a D cup. My ass is curvey at least that what men tell me. A few of my friends say I have a black girl booty. Does Hex like Natalie's curves more?

Levi places his hand on my shoulder.

"She may be a double D and curvey, but she is a virgin like you. There may be a logical explanation for that," he whispers.

"Yeah. She is afraid," said Tobi.

"Afraid?" I ask.

"Well Hex is a dominant woman. One she is Ender and Enders don't give up without a fight. Two her father," said Levi.

"Man her father is a harsh man who's lust is only matched by his daughter's. I've seen Hex get things she wanted in various ways and in no way sexual," said Tobi.

"So she is a virgin as well?" I ask.

"I'm afraid to know how Hex would act during sex," he whispered to me.

"Let's just say Hex is a real monster when it comes to love," said Levi.

"Now only if we could find her. You must've really made her mad to have her not even try to get you back," said Tobi.

"But she kissed Natalie. I was so mad that I agreed to sing with Vilkas and he kissed me. I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't let go. He must've seen Hex," I said.

"So it was a jealousy thing? But that would be enough. Something must've happened before to make her act that way," said Levi.

"Besides Natalie kissed Hex," said Tobi.

"Hex doesn't like Natalie as a lover. Natalie is just upset that her record will be broken if Hex refuses to want her sexually," said Levi.

"Record?" I asked.

"Yeah man Natalie is a girl known for luring people into her web of love, but much like a spider she devours her victims," he said.

"So she really is a whore," I say.

"Well I wouldn't call it that," said Levi.

"I would," said Tobi. I hug Tobi and Levi.

"Thanks you two. Maybe my kingdom and yours can combine. I've changed my mind about mobs," I say.