CHAPTER 14

Instinctually Noah closed his eyes when Angelo leaned and locked his lips with his, fading his every disagreeable feeling as his every cell plunged into the sea of joy, he was a newcomer who had never experienced something like this kind of feeling being in- paradise.

Angelo's coarse hand squirmed behind his neck, stroking his smooth hair while his steady, tender, and soft kisses were making him tilt back. Noah's wounded hand rested on the hard biceps of his hand that hauled to wrap around his waist meticulously, preventing him from falling against his butt, while the other hand crept over his broad and hard chest. By imitating him Noah's trembling lips tried to kiss him back as he slurped in his smoky breath and taste. He didn't know that kissing would be amazing, or that Angelo kissing him would be this amazing.

Reluctantly, Angelo dragged his lips away, but Noah stunned the man when he yanked his collar and pulled him into him. He pressed his lips to kiss him again. The passionate heat radiated between them. His action created a tsunami that had been a gentle wave before. Angelo took the lead, staggering him and hitting his back to the counter. He pressed his sturdy body against him and pulled him into him. Kissing him was more than what he had imagined before. It was perfect and addicting. He sucked his lips, stealing his breaths out of his lungs completely like he was the air, he needed all this moment. His focus turned to his bottom lips, pressing and nibbling. Angelo swallowed the whimpering sound he caused. He had never craved and agonized over anyone ever in his life like he was with Noah.

Their bodies burned against each other. The man's insistent mouth parted his trembling lips away and overwhelmed him as his instantaneous tongue slipped inside his mouth. It was nothing innocent like before, it was gentle yet demanding as he explored his mouth and kissed him like a starved man. it should have been as gross as he had thought when he watched something like this on TV. but he was erupting lava in an inactive volcano. He responded to his guidance from time to time unconsciously, but he couldn't keep up with his pace. His kisses left him breathless completely, inexperienced as he was, he never desired to stop him, when his 192 cm and 200 lbs body thoroughly dominated Noah's 177 cm and 165 lbs body. Soon, He struggled for his breath but his effort to shove Giant Elephant away wound up in vain, when his kiss incapacitated him dizziness was grasping him, in the wake of lack of oxygen in his lungs, until Angelo drew away his lips and looked back at him.

He leaned over his chest, trembling his body in euphoria. Noah loved the fact Angelo was panting as hard as he was. But embarrassed when he was hard, and mindful that Angelo's hard cock was poking him down on his waist.

The silence filled with the sound of their breaths, their heartbeat, the tickling of the second hand of the clock on the wall, and the thoughts of the guy who leaned against Angelo's chest.

'This is too hot, too embarrassing.' A smile crept up on Angelo's face. He was too shy to look at him. When his gaze shifted to his neck flushing, he resisted the urge to bite it.

"Noah." He called him as he stepped back to give him space. The golden-brown raised to look back at him, his countenance was crimson, the dumpy scarlet wine lips parted away, but no words came as his lips closed.

'Say someone....don't be inarticulate, idiot.'

By chewing the corner of his lips so hard, thinking too long, Angelo expected him to draw the blood.

"You should stop doing it." Angelo traced his lips. Leaving him amazed and wondering if it was too much for him when Noah dashed down to his room and closed the door behind him.

He leaned back against the door. His chest rose and dropped at his heavy breathing. 'Fuck I am damn shy to face him.' his finger reached up to trace his lips. the lingering sensation of his lips. He still felt the tingling sensation in his every cell. When his hard cock prodded against the trousers.