Mansooba

He drove off into the night and finally reached home.

Noor went straight to the kitchen to get herself a cup of coffee, dejectedly making one for Mairaaj too while he showered.

Noor's words emanated in his head.

Aur ik baat mein bahut clearly bata dena chahti hun, this wasn't the first time I was called a bitch and I know, it certainly won't be last.

He let the cold water fall on his face as he let the feeling pass.

Mairaaj walked out with just his trousers on and a towel around his neck and saw Noor siting on her side of the bed holding a book.

Noor looked at Mairaaj from up his devilishly handsome face covered with his wet hair to his lean muscular abs to how his black nike trouser hung on his torso.
Seeing Noor check him out like that made him smirk to himself as he expected her to say something but instead Noor simply diverted her eyes to the book and said wothout even looking at him,"Tumhari coffee vo table pr pri hai."

Mairaaj was dumbfounded at Noor's indifference towards his washboard abs as most people had called them.

"Hey!" he called her but she simply ignored him.
A sudden mischief brewed in his head as he called upto her,"Hey Dil!"

Noor looked up at him" I told you not to call me that and..... go wear a shirt or something."

"Why Dil! Does it bother you."

"Bother my foot!" she screamed at him and pulled the duvet over her head.

Mairaaj smirked at her timid reaction.

After Noor had slowly emerged into sleep after ingesting the painkillers, her only way of falling asleep these days, Mairaaj stood up from the uncomfortable sofa and walked upto the balcony. The glistening of his phone,

"Make sure he doesn't walk again."
he said, as the cool breeze hit his torso.

The morning came faster than she expected.

She got up to see Mairaaj packing his suitcase.

As she got out of bed, Mairaaj walked out of his closet, fully ready.

"Kahan jaa rhe ho?" she asked.

"Swat" he said

"Mne Bee jee ko keh dia tha, she has packed your suitcase, tum ready ho jao." Mairaaj said as he put on his watch.

"Mein kiun?" she asked.

"What do you mean, kal Dada Sa ne kaha tha na. Mein un ko mana nhe karsakta, so tumhe saath jaana hoga."

This would be a perfect oppurtunity for Noor to observe his businesses.
She didn't put up a fight against him.

"Alright." she said.

As she got ready, Mairaaj looked through his phone.

Noor brushed her hair but the tangles caused the hair to get stuck in the brush. No matter how much she tried, the brush wouldn't come out of her hair.

"Tsk" she sighed in fraustration.

Mairaaj looked up to see her struggling to get the brush out as she gave up letting the stubborn brush hang from her hair.

Mairaaj put the phone down beside him as he got up and smugly walked to the dresser beside her.

Noor noticed everything, the slight lift in his lips as he tried to hold his laugh.

He whistled slowly as he started to read the imgredients behind the cologne bottle.

"Agr tumhe lagta hai ke mein tum se madad mangun gi to behtar hai ke baith jao, its not happening."