Jhoot

"Tumhe laga ke tum aur tumhara baap mil kr mere saath game karo ge?" Mairaaj said, a gun to Noor's head.

Noor knew that in this situation any normal person would start trembling in fear but she didn't have an ounce of fear in her heart so did what she had to do, pretend to be afraid but how did the so called peaceful conversation lead to a gun to the head situation.

FLASHBACK

Mairaaj got up, looked over at Noor once and then walked away angrily, his men following him like a shadow.

"Ali!" he shouted at his secretary.
"I need all the information you get on Dilainoor Ali Khan, Abhi!"

"Yes sir," the man replied as Mairaaj sat into his car driving away speadily, all he saw was red.

The first thing he did was call Mahit.
"Abey, kiya hogya?" Mahit said sleepily over the phone.

"Mahit, I need to blow some steam."
Listening to that evey drop of drowsiness escaped from Mahit's head as he sat up quickly and said,"Club?"

"Hmm." Mairaaj said though he knew he was gonna regret that tomorrow.

As both Mairaaj and Mahit reached the club, the piercing noise of the music resonated in every corner of the place, moving through the sea of people, Mairaaj and Mahit climbed the stairs into the VIP section.

Sitting down in a room full of sin, "Ab bta bhi do ke kiya hua ya yun aese hi sab ko ghoorte raho ge." Mahit asked settling down on the comfortable sofa.

"Dad, meri shaadi kara rhe hn." he said

"Shaadi?!, vo bhi tumhari? to matlab ye tumhari bachelor's party hai." Mahit laughed at him.

"Shut up, yar. He's forcing me to marry Moeen Khan's daughter."

"He has a daughter?" Mahit asked curiously.

"Apparently. I would never marry that girl. Vo mere dushman ki beti hai. "

"Are you sure ke ye Moeen ka koi khel to nhe." Mahit said seriously.

"Yehi to problem hai, Peace treaty ki pehl hum ne ki hai iss liye uss ke khilaaf koi saboot bhi nhe hai."

"To kar lo shaadi." Mahit said casually sipping from his cup.

"Tumhara dimaag kharaab hai. Mein uss ki beti se kiun shaadi karoon ga."

"Tumhara hi faida hai. I mean uss ki beti tumhare under hogi to apni beti keliye to vo kuch bhi kar lega na. Aur ye fazool ki larayaan bhi ruk jayen gi.
Khud socho, tum dominant ho to usse apni beti ki khushi keliye tumhari khushi ka khayal rakhna pare ga."

"I highly doubt it, Mahit.....
jis shaks ne abhi tak apni beti ko publically accept nhe kiya vo uss ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi kare ga."

"Maybe uss ko protect karne ke liye."

"Mene tumhe mashware dene ke liye nhe bulvaya." Mairaaj said trying to hush him.

"Acha to drinking buddy hi sahi." Mahit replied as he passed a cup to him.

"Sir, mne reports ap ko forward kr di hn, Ms Khan pr." Ali said as Mairaaj oicked up his phone.

Last night, he drank enough to end to tugging feeling but not enough to knock him dead as he stumbled home with his driver and waking up at midday, a pounding in his head.

"Getting out of his hangover which he severily regretted, he opened up the reports only to find nothing....

Nothing suspicious, nothing out of place.......
Somehow Noor's clean slate brought a newborn rage in0to Mairaaj as he hated her even more.