Chapter 14: Secrets Revealed

Marcelo couldn't sleep that night. The revelation of Ritixz's betrayal was too much to handle. He got up from his bed and walked to the window, looking out at the stars in the sky. WildOutSider's words echoed in his mind: "You must confront Ritixz and decide whether or not to forgive him."

Marcelo knew what he had to do. He got dressed and left the house, making his way to Ritixz's hideout. As he approached the entrance, he could feel his heart racing with anxiety. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

After a few moments, Ritixz opened the door, looking surprised to see Marcelo. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"We need to talk," Marcelo said, stepping inside.

Ritixz led him to a small room and they sat down across from each other. Marcelo didn't waste any time. "Why did you manipulate me?" he asked, his voice shaking with anger.

Ritixz looked away, avoiding Marcelo's gaze. "I needed your help," he said finally. "I didn't mean for things to go this far."

Marcelo couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You used me," he said, his voice rising. "You made me do things I never would have done on my own."

Ritixz looked back at Marcelo, his eyes filled with regret. "I know," he said. "And I'm sorry. I was desperate, and I didn't know what else to do."

Marcelo sat back in his chair, feeling exhausted. "I don't know if I can forgive you," he said. "You've broken my trust."

Ritixz nodded, looking defeated. "I understand," he said. "But please know that everything I did, I did for a reason. I needed your help to save someone I care about deeply."

Marcelo sighed, feeling conflicted. He didn't want to forgive Ritixz, but he also didn't want to hold onto this anger and resentment forever. He thought about WildOutSider's words again: "You must confront Ritixz and decide whether or not to forgive him."

Finally, he looked back at Ritixz. "I need some time to think about this," he said. "I can't forgive you right away. But I'll consider it."

Ritixz nodded, understanding. "I'll give you all the time you need," he said.

Marcelo got up from his chair and left the room, feeling drained. He didn't know what the future held, but he knew one thing for sure: things would never be the same between him and Ritixz.