Chapter 1: Vinyl

Marcelo was walking home from school when he stumbled upon an old record shop. The store had been abandoned for years, but something caught his eye. Amongst the rubble, he saw a gleam of light coming from a dusty corner. Curiosity got the best of him, and he wandered over to investigate.

As he brushed the dust off an old crate, he saw a vinyl record lying on top. It was unlike any he had ever seen before. The cover had no title or artist name, just an intricate design etched into the surface. Marcelo's curiosity peaked, and he quickly purchased the record and headed home.

Once he arrived, he placed the record on his turntable and put on his headphones. The needle hit the groove, and a strange, otherworldly sound emanated from the speakers. Suddenly, the record began to crack, and Marcelo panicked, thinking he had broken it.

But then, a blinding light burst forth from the record, and the room filled with a strange energy. Marcelo shielded his eyes as he felt a presence in the room with him. When the light dissipated, he saw a figure standing before him.

The figure was a magician, ancient and powerful, known as WildOutSider. He had been trapped within the vinyl record for centuries and was now free. Marcelo was terrified, but WildOutSider sensed his fear and reassured him that he meant him no harm.

Marcelo was fascinated by the magician and listened to his stories of magic, runic spells, and the great war between the nine gods. He felt a sense of purpose and destiny that he had never felt before. WildOutSider saw the potential in Marcelo and decided to take him under his wing and teach him the ways of magic.

Thus began Marcelo's journey into the world of dark magic, runes, and powerful spells. It was a journey that would test him to his limits and push him to the brink of his own darkness. But with WildOutSider as his guide, Marcelo knew that he had a chance to become something more. Something powerful.