All five of them stood together but Vin and Logan seemed to be on same team while the trio was on same team.

"What business do you have in gangdong?"

"Thats what we wanna ask"

"I gotta find the hostel"

"Hostel?"

"The guy with big ears tagged along with you, Where is he now?"

"Jace is enjoying his youth"

"We don't enough time to talk to you all"

The j High students were talking and then Vasco got everyone's attention and he spoke.

"Perhaps that means we are not enemies atleast"

"But i can't you reach the hostel before us"

Vasco said but he was utterly ignored by Vin and Logan who left after saying.

"FINDERS! KEEPERS!"

They all gathered here for all different purposes. This night, Hostel might make it to next day.

Only these five,

Wait no, Only these six will overturn a whole crew.

The sixth, Zack lee was already in gangdong and he was now looking for a saloon.

Yeah, Instead of helping his friends, He is looking for a saloon.

---

Olly Wang was sitting in a room with Jin Jang and Jerry kwon from Big deal.

"When are you gonna tell me about your analysis?"

"I guess i should tell you now"

"J High school, That place was a monster's den, Packed with individuals as strong as head of a crew"

"Can they beat that yellow smoothie bastard?"

"Olly wang, Don't cut me again when i am talking"

Jin said but Olly slammed him in ground"I may have lost one arm but i am still the big Daddy here"

Jerry stopped Olly and Jin once again started telling about his analysis"I was frustrated when i first got there"

"If they confronted us, Hostel A is doomed"

"Vasco burn knuckles's head of superhuman strength"

"Vin Jin, Master of Cheonliang"

"Logan lee, The troubled transfer"

"Jay hong, The prince of fashion department"

"Daniel park of overwhelming talent"

"Zack lee the prodigious boxer"

Jin Jang told Olly about his analysis and Olly asked"Which one would be most troublesome?"

"Zack lee"

Jerry was the one who spoke this time and Olly turned to Jerry and asked"You know him?"

"That bastard was the one who beat Jake! If it wasn't for him, Jake would be still here! We would have won against Gun! That asshole, He made the girls work for him! I am going to kill him with my bare hands!"

Hearing Jerry's words, Both Olly and Jin were shocked and Olly asked"Are you telling me that, Zack Lee is the leader not that Smoothie bastard?"

"Hudson Ahn is just the face of the crew but actual leader is Zack lee, But Zack never shows himself to anyone to hide his identity"

Jerry said and Jin Jang was starting to pull his hairs"Ahh you stupid barbarian! Why didn't you tell me this before!"

"You fucked up my whole plan! If Zack lee is even stronger than Hudson Ahn then we are fucked beyond repair!"

Jin said and He picked up his money and He started to run from there"You assholes, I am not working with you! Stupid bitches! I don't want to end up like Olly wang!"

Jin Jang yelled at Olly and Jerry and He ran away from the two, Olly tried to stop him but Jerry stopped him"Let him go, We don't need people like him in big deal anyway"

Jin Jang was looking for Zack lee and He even found Zack in a saloon where Zack was getting his hair dyed to hide his identity.

But little did he knew that his identity is already revealed.

Jin Jang ran into the saloon and He fall on Zack's feet and Said"Zack lee, save me"

"What the fuck? Why are you here, God dog no 2?"

"I am here to tell you something"

"What?"

"Big deal is going to overthrow The fist today along with Hostel, I want to help you"

"Why would you help us?"

"Just give me and my boys a place in your crew"

"You mean the old god dog boys??

"Yes please we don't have any other place to go, Jerry kicked us all out"

Jin Jang pleaded and Zack remembered that he needs more bodyguards for girls in Gangbuk and He said"Alright Jin Jang, You will be my number 5 from now, How's that sound?"

"Thank you sir!"

"Good, Now go back to your boys and head to Gangbuk"

"Gangbuk?"

"Just go Gangbuk and you will meet Jacky lee there and He will tell you about your job"

Zack said and Jin Jang just nodded and He ran straight out of gangdong without giving a fuck about Hostel and Big deal.

Jin Jang is a smart fellow, He knows that Hostel and Big deal are bound to be doomed.

At least Jin Jang managed to save himself and his old crew from the Strom that is going to swallow both Hostel and Big deal tonight.