Some quick acknowledgements

This is just for some quick things about this Subnautica AU\fanfic. 

One of the main focuses of this AU is kind of random, but it's "what if the characters are dragons?" So most of the characters (excluding the characters that are the creatures like a pet stunted Iceworm somebody has in here) are dragons. Also updates for this might be slow as this is a newer version of the AU, as I'm rewriting the old cringey version I hate. And some of the chapters in here (mainly chapters 1-7) are a little old and not the best, but I'm too lazy to rewrite them so you're stuck with them. The chapters after chapter 7 will probably be better than the older ones (this does not count the prologue.) 

There are also a lot of things that might trigger people, and they are sprinkled sporadically throughout this story, so I'll put them here just so people are aware of them. But I will put a trigger warning on certain chapters that heavily feature these triggers. (One of these chapters will be chapter 22, as that will 100% feature extreme blood\gore, also attempted murder)

List of TW: 

(unfortunately probably not all because I have probably missed some, but these are the main ones)

Blood\gore featured in various amounts

Quite a few mental health topics (the main one is probably trauma)

Violence 

Attempted murder (idk if this counts but it is here) 

Creepy people (idk if this is a trigger, but one of the main protagonists\antagonists\creeps is extremely creepy. As for example: he stalks all the characters all the time and always knows where they are from the beginning of the story)

Now that the TWs are out of the way, just enjoy the story.