Chapter 45 - Just look at me

The kiss was more of a dominance battle. All tongue and teeth clashing. As if they wanted to show each other who had it worse during the breakup. Hyunjin was so afraid that Felix would run away from him again that he held him around the waist with all his strength and pulled him closer and closer to him. Felix appreciated it as the pressure from Hyunjin's grip reminded him that this wasn't all a dream.

"This isn't enough." Hyunjin complained when there was no possibility to hold Felix any closer to him and the kisses were no longer enough for him.

"What do you want?" The silver haired asked him back, pressing his lips to Hyunjin's exposed neck.

"I want you." He breathed out excitedly and immediately captured Felix's lips with his own again.

"Say it one more time, please." Felix begged.

Hyunjin growled as he heard the silver haired pleading. Felix knew very well what it was doing to him.

"I want you, now." Hyunjin repeated in a dominant voice, sliding his hands from Felix's waist to his ass.

Before long, he was leading him towards the locker room without breaking their lips. As soon as the door closed behind them, Hyunjin took off his shirt and started to take Felix's off as well.

"What happened to 'not here' and 'someone could see us'?" Felix couldn't help himself but say the little teasing remark, but he willingly raised his hands so that Hyunjin could easily take off his shirt.

"I don't fucking care anymore." He answered eagerly, pinning Felix against the wall.

Hyunjin grabbed Felix's jaw and turned his head to the side to get better access to his neck. Felix expected another kiss but instead he winced when he felt a brief pain as Hyunjin bit him. But it was a pleasant pain because he felt his tongue in the same place right after.

"I don't care." He repeated. "I'm going to mark your whole neck, so everyone knows you're mine." Hyunjin said possessively, sucking on another spot on Felix's neck. The silver haired boy was slowly but surely starting to melt under his lips. He wanted to feel him everywhere. After all this time, he was so hungry for Hyunjin's touch that he didn't know what he wanted first. For him to keep kissing him like this, or to have him inside him.

Hyunjin alternated between biting and licking Felix's neck until he was satisfied with his masterpiece of small lovebites that Felix won't be able cover. He ran his hands up and down his naked torso, stopping here and there on Felix's abs, which he traced with his fingers.

Felix was already hard; it was completely evident in his sweatpants. Whenever Hyunjin's hand came near his lower abdomen, he instinctively thrust his hips into the air.

"So impatient." Hyunjin commented and chuckled.

"I think I've been patient more than enough." He silenced him, grabbing the blond's hand and pressing it against his crotch. They both moaned at the contact.

Hyunjin palmed him over his sweatpants and silenced Felix's small moans with kisses. He wanted him so badly. There was nothing to wait for. He ran his hand right under his boxers and gripped his cock firmly in his hand.

"Fuck, Hyunjin." Felix moaned, throwing his head back as Hyunjin rubbed his pre-cum along his length and began to pump it with his hand.

"Do you like it, Lixie?" The blond asked him, watching Felix's face turn into a pleased grimace. Felix didn't answer him, at the moment he could only think about that he finally had him with him and he could feel his touch, which was heating up his whole body.

"I said..." Hyunjin started again and stopped moving his hand, "Do you like it?" he repeated as he ran his tongue over Felix's parted lips.