Chapter 30 - You're funny

Jeongin and Seungmin exchanged worried glances as instead of sunshine Felix the demon Felix came to the room. Almost without saying hello, he slammed the door behind him and lay down on his bed with his face against the wall and his back to his roommates.

Seungmin wanted to say something, but Jeongin wildly shook his head at him to not to. But he didn't care and asked, "Did something happen, Lix?"

Felix was silent, wondering if he should even answer that. The two boys were already convinced with the fact that Felix probably wouldn't talk to them in this mood and were about to attend to their previous activities when he turned to them.

"I'm just stressed about organizing the final show. Some students really get on my nerves." He gritted his teeth. He was only half lying; Jae was really getting on his nerves. Not because of the final show, she was too good at that. A little miss perfect who will go on a date with Hyunjin. This was the true reason of his bad mood.

"Ugh, I'm not surprised. You hardly ever rest." Jeongin sympathized with him, who, compared to his older friend, didn't have so many responsibilities as a freshman.

"Yeah, it'll definitely be alright again, but you should learn to let off some steam." Seungmin nodded.

Felix sighed. He had great friends who were just trying to support him, but they had no idea it had nothing to do with his workload.

"So, what are you going to do this weekend? Are you going to rest?" Jeongin suddenly asked him.

"I don't know. Probably. Why?" Felix muttered a little sadly. Originally, he wanted to rest, but preferably with Hyunjin in his room. When they found out that Jisung and Minho were going away for the weekend, they were overjoyed that they wouldn't have to watch their actions so much and turn to the door every five seconds when they were kissing. Unfortunately, those plans won't happen because Hyunjin so brazenly threw them in the trash the moment he agreed to go on that date with Jae.

"Well, it's just that we've agreed with a few classmates that we're going to go to a club tonight. So, if you want to join, come with us." Jeongin suggested, mentally praying that Felix would accept. At least they will be a trio with him, not the antisocial duo 'JeongMin'.

"Yeah, come with us. The three of us haven't been anywhere like this before, it'll be fun." Seungmin coaxed him too, probably sharing Jeongin's fear that it would be just the two of them together again, while the other classmates wouldn't even notice them.

Felix sat up on the bed and ran a hand through his silver mullet. Why should he sit on his bum in the dorm and feel miserable? He'd prefer to unwind in good company.

"Sure, why not." He finally agreed and Jeongin happily jumped up on the bed and hugged Felix.

***

Hyunjin was pacing the room. It had been several hours since he had been waiting for an answer. What does Felix think he's doing? Bailing on him like that, giving him no proper explanation and now he won't even reply to his messages? The blond then opened his phone to update the chat with Felix. He even checked if there was a weak WiFi connection. But he found that the silver-haired was simply ignoring him.

I went straight to my dorm, I can't make it today

Don't wait for me

5:01 p.m.

????

5:06 p.m.

I thought we were going to be together today?