Seeing a cigarette in his sister's hand, he immediately grabbed it, threw it onto the ground, and repeatedly stomped on it.

Lisa didn't make a sound; she seemed to be in a trance...

"Noona... if you want to cry, just cry, I know how bad you must be feeling." Haruto looked at his sister sympathetically.

Even he wanted to cry – he knew the dilemma his sister must be in. She loved her mother and loved Jungkook.

However, she had to choose between love and family. It was impossible, but his sister was forced to make that decision once already, seven years ago.

Seven years later, she had to make the same decision. Normal people would not be able to withstand something like that...

"I'm fine, I'm okay," Lisa replied with a hoarse voice.

"Noona, don't blame yourself. Mom is fine, and her life isn't in danger..." Haruto consoled.

Lisa combed through her hair with her fingers and smoothed it out. Then, she smiled depressingly, "Ruto... do you think that your sister is a good-for-nothing?"

"Why would you say that?" Haruto didn't know what his sister was talking about.

Lisa patted Haruto's shoulder, "Stay with mom, I'll be right back."

Then, she quickly went downstairs; Haruto was worried as he saw his sister leave...

*

"Who are you looking for?" The housekeeper opened the door to see an unfamiliar face.

"I'm looking for Mrs. Jeon." Lisa smiled.

"Mrs. Jeon, someone's looking for you."

"Coming." Mrs. Jeon had wreaked havoc the entire evening; just as she was about to take a shower and put on a beauty face mask, she heard someone looking for her. She came out in her bathrobe, and her expression changed dramatically at the sight of Lisa.

"Long time no see..." Lisa beamed brightly at Mrs. Jeon.

"Why are you here?" Mrs. Jeon felt uncomfortable at the sight of Lisa.

Although she hadn't seen her in seven years, Lisa looked almost the same as she did back then but over time she became more pretty and that of course she wouldn't admit.

Aside from the fact that she no longer looked like an innocent little girl, her face was still clean and delicate, and even a little cold.

Those who didn't know Lisa thought she was the cold and distant type of girl; however, the truth was, she was more than just that.

She was the biggest badass that ever existed – she lived freely...

Seven years ago, Mrs. Jeon's disapproval of Lisa dating her son was well known by the entire school.

She and Lisa even had a few face-offs. Therefore, although they hadn't seen each other in years, she would never forget Lisa's face.

Ignoring Mrs. Jeon's question completely, Lisa walked straight in and sat down on their leather couch.

Then, she slowly leaned back...

"I'm curious, I made the decision to be with Jungkook, why do you keep looking for my mom? Just because she's poor and her status isn't as high as yours, she's supposed to be bullied?" Lisa's voice was icy.

"It's a father's fault for not teaching his child right. But since you didn't have a father growing up, of course I was supposed to pick my bone with your mom. Who else should I look for? You? Do you really think that you're a good girl, doing disgraceful and shameful things like this?"