Suehiro stood where he was. Is he dreaming? But he can feel the poke the other did. Is he hallucinating?

"Tecchou Suehiro, what did I just say? Go now before I drag you to the bathroom"

"You're…real right?"

Jouno sighed before turning around. "Yes. I am real, Tecchou. I thought we have established that but clearly not"

Suehiro stared at the other quietly. He finally pinched himself to see if it was a dream. Nope, he felt the pain of his pinch, and Jouno was still standing in front of him.

"Do you need me to drag you to the bathroom, Tecchou?" He snapped back to his senses as the other asked him a question in a soft, warning tone and quickly walk away while saying, "I'm going, I'm going"

"That's what I thought"

△▽△▽△

Everything seemed to have went back to normal for Suehiro. Sure, there were a few weird changes for him, like the fact that the others didn't greet Jouno until Suehiro brought it up. But everything was normal and perfect. The usual sadistic remarks, the usual complaining about his training during meetings. All of it came back.

One night he felt someone's presence very close to him. He opened his eyes and got shocked at a dark figure towering over him. "You awake?" The figure asked. Suehiro nodded, recognizing his lover's voice.

"Go back to sleep. Sorry for waking you up" Jouno softly whispered before lying back down and turning so that his back was facing Suehiro. The brunette blinked for a few seconds before turning to his side and silently stared at Jouno's back. Another few minutes passed until the swordsman finally felt his eyelids drooping. Another few seconds passed before his mind wandered off into another world.

△▽△▽△

Jouno came to the dining table to clean up the dishes as Suehiro prepared the food for the both of them. Mercifully, he didn't try any weird food combinations on him.

His eyebrows narrowed when he picked up the bowl of rice with sugar sprinkled on top and found it quite heavy, indicating that Suehiro didn't ate much.

"Tecchou"

"Yes, Jouno?"

"What's wrong? Your appetite seemed to decrease every day"

The brunette shrugged. He had already grown used to eating very small portions of food due to the time he spent mourning over the other.

Jouno sighed before placing down the bowl, tapping the table. "You have to eat more, Tecchou. You don't want to pass out in the middle of fighting someone, do you?"

The brunette thought about it. Well yes, he would rather stay awake and sober when it comes to fighting against the evil than fainting in the middle of the fight.

However, he knew that if he tried eating another bite, he will puke. He didn't want Jouno to worry though, so he scooped up a spoonful of rice sprinkled with sugar and place it in his mouth.

Jouno could hear the other placing his hand over his mouth as he got up and ran upstairs to empty the gathered vomit he had. He sighed, shaking his head.

Looks like he'll have to try a little harder if he wanted Suehiro to stay healthy.

△▽△▽△

"…What's this?"

"Yogurt and honey. Eat up"

Jouno had figured out what was wrong with Suehiro. The food that he normally eats sticked to his throat when he tried swallowing, causing him to nearly spit it back out. His appetite had also decreased to the point where the brunette can only stomach a few spoonfuls of food.