The Start of the Game

In desperate, Twitch went up to two red buttons on the walls and she pushed the smaller one. No effect was happening. "It's not working. Do buttons take days off?" She exclaimed in desperation, flying back down and transforming back to her bot mode.

[-𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩, 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵/𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘴.-] (Y/n) scribbled down, she had a stern but determined expression in her eyes.

The hologram was still shouting the same words, which is beginning to feel like sound in her ears. "And then you will let us out?" The female Terran asked the hologram.

Whrrrr!

Pew-BZZZ!

 In response, one of the turrets shot out a laser towards Twitch's pedes.

*Tink!*

*Bzz!*

The shot was quickly deflected when (Y/n) quickly unsheathed her katana and deflect it. 

Pew-BZZZ! (x2)

"Take cover!" Twitch shouted, the siblings split, humans on one side and the Terrans on the other. 

*Tink!* (x2)

The laser were easily reflected back from the katana once more, but more turrets came coming. Apparently, they were able to move across the ground strangely, but that's how the technology works. 'This is gonna be a problem. I'm might be able to hold these turrets back before the kids can develop a plan...' She thought, a bead of sweat running down the side of her forehead.