👦🏿GHOST of the Night {𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝}❤️

(Y/n) let out a hum, she decided to follow Robby. The male began to walk away as Twitch transformed and flew off. The two found themselves walking down a dirt path, Robby was constantly swinging the flashlight with (Y/n) staying close by.

Crunch.... Rustle... crunch...

Suddenly, a bush in front of them began to rustle and move. (Y/n) grabbed Robby's arm gently to stop him from going to look inside the bush, worry that a wild animal might pounce on him. The two tilted their flashlight up and it ended pointing to a person wearing glasses and some sort of suit. He wore a badge, indicating he must be part of of agency. "Slug sandwich!" Robby's eyes widened, realizing it was GHOST. 

"EAAH!" (Y/n) let out a scream before she quickly threw her flashlight at the man.

Donk!

"OW!" He yelled, rubbing his head of where the flashlight was smacked onto him.

"Hmm?! HMM HMM!" (Y/n) squeaked out of embarrassment that she just accidentally assault a person from an agency. Her hands trembled a little bit, wanting to help the person and ask if she was alright. Robby stopped her from approaching since he was afraid and didn't want this GHOST member to take her away. 

"ID yourselves, small citizens." The man with the glasses sternly said, eventually, four other members from GHOST appeared. (Y/n) let out a small whine of fear as she gulped quietly, she tried to talk, but nothing came out of it. 

'(Y/n), you have to speak. You've got to overcome your fear of speaking to others!' She kept telling herself that, but the way they looked so familiar... is it what makes her scared? The voices, the clothing and suits they wore, they were all so familiar...

Fwish!

Suddenly, the two were picked up from both Twitch as they were in the air. "Hmm?" (Y/n) awkwardly waved at them.

Click!

One of them men on the right of guy with the glasses aimed his laser gun at them. "Decepticon, 12 o'clock!" He exclaimed with his aimed gun. Thankfully the glasses guy, averted the attack by forcefully pointing the gun up higher as  (Y/n) let out a scream.

*Pew!!*

Twitch dodged the attack with Robby and (Y/n), unfortunately, it hit the human female's shoulder.

*Bam! Sssssss...*

The girl held back a scream of agony as they flew away into the night. "(Y/n)! Are you alright!?" He noticed that shew was hit on the shoulder. She can feel the flesh getting burned from a laser shot, as the pain was over taking her consciousness until she felt numb.

-ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮

ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽƈɾҽƚʂ! Sԋԋ...

-ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛-

⚡️🧡⚡️When the two got home, Twitch and Robby had to both drag (Y/n) into the house to patch up wounds.

⚡️🖤⚡️When (Y/n) encounter the members of G.H.O.S.T., they were confused on why she looked very familiar to a strong agent they formally had

⚡️💙⚡️The guy who shot (Y/n) didn't get fired because they thought they hit Twitch